1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

needed MC company logos

Discussion in 'General' started by sanfret, Jan 4, 2008.

1. sanfret

sanfret Almost as fast as my kid

I am building several team, rider and shop websites. I have need of The following logo in EPS or AI (Adobe Illustrator) format. Most guys would use those formats for cutting stickers, I use them for scalable vector graphics on the website. If you have them please send them to EM at LENZARTS dot COM. JPGs off the websites won't work for what I am doing. Any help would be appreciated.

> Vesrah
    > VP Fuel
    > ctc
    > hotbodies
    > LSL
    > APE
    > MAGURA
    > ZERO GRAVITY
    > ARATA
    > RED LINE OLS
    > MARVIC WHEELS
    > MARCHESINI WHEELS
    > PERFORMANCE FRICTION PADS
    > EBC
    > GRAVES MOTORSPORTS

2. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

3. sanfret

Yeah, no joy on them.

4. Chip

Chip Registered

Contact the companies or their US distributors....I have never had a problem getting a logo from a company.

The only one I have out of the ones you have listed is VP. E-mail me and I will send it over.

5. sanfret

yeah, I have been calling them... you should have seen the list earlier this week. It is a lot of calling when I know the sticker guys have them. This is my updated missing list.

> Vesrah
    > ctc
    > LSL
    > APE
    > MAGURA
    > ZERO GRAVITY
    > ARATA
    > MARVIC WHEELS
    > MARCHESINI WHEELS
    > PERFORMANCE FRICTION PADS

6. SWIGZ Racing

SWIGZ Racing WERA/AFM Expert..AMA 2009

Modern Image Signworks in Huntington Beach, CA will have all or most of these electronically.

7. sanfret

Thanks for the heads up. I gave them a call and they have them, but for liability reasons won't release them. They don't want to be sued for improper use etc. If I can get a release, then I can get them... but if I can get a hold of the company to get the release... then I could get them directly from them... this is what is wrong with America today... would love to help, but can't because of CYA.

8. Marcmcm

Marcmcm Huge Member

Can't you get the logo as a JPG and then use Live Trace as a last result?

9. sanfret

yup... last resort is to recreate them... will be in that camp in a few days when the sites have to go live.

10. sanfret

Current list...

> Vesrah (left message, been pinging sponsored teams)
    > CTC (totally MIA)
    > ARATA (worst connection I ever had, then spanish VM)
    > MARVIC WHEELS (left message)
    > MARCHESINI WHEELS (left message)
    > PERFORMANCE FRICTION PADS (left message)