1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need ideas for painting up my R6 for the track

Discussion in 'General' started by 04 R1Rider, Jul 1, 2007.

1. 04 R1Rider

04 R1Rider Well-Known Member

Hey Guys !

I'm gonna go ahead and give the track a shot again this season, and I'm hoping to get some good feedback and ideas for a paint scheme for my Blue 06 R6. I'm not looking for a thousand dollar paintjob, just something nice and original, and I'm just going to do some Friday practices for now, nothing serious. Incase anyone's curious, I had a bad accident almost 2 years ago... http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?t=90518 , so it's more of a personal goal than anything, who knows where it'll go from there....:confused:
    Anyway, if you guys could post up some pics of 06-07 R6 race/track bikes, or suggest any ideas, I'd really appreciate it !

Thanks,

Dave

2. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Lime green with orange polka dots.

3. RockRocks

RockRocks head goober

if I ever decide paint will make me faster or better looking, I will toss on either some NY Giants (helmet) blue or Minn Vikings purple as a primary color, and add John Deere Yellow here and there.

Good luck coming back!

4. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

i really like the 50th aniv scheme....

5. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Word, that yamaha pattern is great. looks good in yellow/black, blue/white and even the red/white they did for the moto gp bikes.

6. 04 R1Rider

04 R1Rider Well-Known Member

Any other suggestions or pics ??? I'd Appreciate the help !!!

7. Jugglenutz

Jugglenutz Well-Known Member

Do a search in the classified section, and see what they come up with.