1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need good bike to start racing in 2019

Discussion in 'Wanted to buy or trade' started by R6newb, Dec 30, 2018.

1. R6newb

R6newb Member

Hey guys ill be racing this year . I need some track time and will be trying to get some school on track in over the winter/ spring.

Also looking for gear for racing. I am 160 lbs.32 " waist .5'9"
    Boots are a 43 or size 10.5

I need a track bike and gear.....bonus if you have a toy hauler to sell as well.

Thanks.

Located in the midwest

2. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

3. R6newb

R6newb Member

4. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

5. Phl218

Phl218 .

Got a clean 17 ft track&trail hauler. All options, sleeps 4

6. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

A U.S. size 10.5 boot is a euro 45. Some boots (sidi) seem to run a size small compared to Alpinestars.
    The Sidi chart doesn't reflect the smaller feel of actual sizing. But i can tell you i cannot begin to wear a 44 Sidi, although a 44 Alpinestars is spot on.

https://www.revzilla.com/alpinestars-size-chart

https://www.revzilla.com/sidi-size-chart

7. Chaplain45

Chaplain45 Well-Known Member

I have a sv650 all fresh and ready. Setup as superbike with zx6r front and rear suspension but still have all sv stuff to take it back to superstock form.

Also have a well sorted Ape Mille. Thinking about selling one of these two to go go kart racing.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

8. Fastway Racing

Fastway Racing Well-Known Member

I have 2013 and 2017 R6's, SV's, Ninja 400's, R3's, 675R Daytona's, available.

9. pawpawrc

pawpawrc Well-Known Member

I have a 2009 Triumph 675 with all the goodies, runs perfect, ready to race today- get on and ride 5500 with a bunch of spares. Will deliver

10. RV Hecker

RV Hecker used to do this...

'09 250 Ninja track bike in STL. $2000, delivery possible.