1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need endurance rider.

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by Roadrashroeser, Apr 19, 2004.

1. Roadrashroeser

Roadrashroeser Well-Known Member

The team I currently ride for SMP racing is looking for a rider for all of the remaining National Endurance Races. We need a complete commitment for the rest of the year. We are riding full set up R6's built by 4 and 6 Performance and maintained by 4 and 6 performance. Bikes are very fast we lost 1 rider and I am still recovering from injuries at Jennings. Email [email protected] if intrested and to discuss the rider opening. Please put " wera" as subject of email.

2. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

He Mike, hope you are healing well.I'll be in the Windy next tuesday.See if you can get that partner of yours to get my plywood.Are you guy trying to make Nashville?

3. Roadrashroeser

Roadrashroeser Well-Known Member

Gary, I'm healing well I should be 80% at Nashville and yes we will be there. We just need another rider. I will get your plywood.

4. Matt Macheca

Matt Macheca Member

wera

Mike - I am interested in riding the balance of the season. I would like to know more details. please give me a call @ office 314-244-0716.

Thanks, Matt Macheca St. Louis, Mo.