1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need 03 SV Fork BAD!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by [email protected], Feb 4, 2004.

1. Anyone have a tore up 03 SV fork laying around? Or even a good one? I need to "examine" it for a couple of days....Or I will buy a set if you got some.

;)

I need it in a hurry, please email me asap in my mailbox:

[email protected]

2. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

Did you do something wrong to mine?:Poke:

3. Not that you know of...

:eek: :Poke: :confused:

4. kmfegan

kmfegan Well-Known Member

I remember what happened the last time Max said he was looking for something on this site.

5. Yeah, you fartknockers jacked my thread!!!

:mad: :Poke:

6. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

I don't know of many spare parts from 03s that are just laying around. It's almost impossible to find spares for these bikes.

7. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

I know. When I crash, I'm already prepared to just pack up the f'ing trailer and head on down the highway. :(

8. Chip

Chip Registered

I'll sell ya a new set........7- 10 days to get to you.....:D

I'll even give you one of those cut rate internet retailer prices...but only cause we are friends.:beer:

9. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Has Huey sent you the forks from the bike we got from Blaze?He told me one tube was bent.I also have several F3s I will ship to you once I get back.

10. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Re: Re: Need 03 SV Fork BAD!!!

No friggen way, full retail. Quit trying to cheapen the spare parts business ;)

11. GStar

GStar Dark Helmet

I've got a set of CRF450 forks laying around..... Oh wait! You not looking for that........

12. GStar

GStar Dark Helmet

I've got a set of CRF450 forks laying around..... Oh wait! You not looking for that........

13. GStar

GStar Dark Helmet

14. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Hey Gstar. He's not looking for a CR450 fork....:p

15. gcally

gcally Well-Known Member

Hey Max I have a set of bent forks. I sent you a email.

Thanks Greg Callahan