1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NCAA FOOSBALL

Discussion in 'General' started by pfhenry, Sep 23, 2023.

1. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

I think Dern will accept $10:D

Sabre699 and brex like this.
  2. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Well, an exciting Friday night in the Egg household involves Michelob Light from a bottle and a large leather bound thesaurus.

rd400racer likes this.
  3. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Might even give ya change back ;)

rd400racer likes this.
  4. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Even on the most exciting of Friday nights, never did Michelob Light enter into the equation :Puke:

5. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

He lives up north.........probably Miller Lite or Schlitz (shits)

6. Jon Wilkens

Jon Wilkens Well-Known Member

We have a very different version of what being riled up is. I am not. You on the other hand...showing just how insecure you are. Slow clap. lol

7. Jon Wilkens

Abrasive? Aren't we just a wee bit sensitive. :crackup: If you think I've been abrasive...you really are soft. Let me point out that you are the one calling people names...maybe you should be the one seeking help. Really.:Poke:

8. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

How about some more beans Mr Taggert…

9. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

I'm not the one writing a Prominent University level dissertation as a response.

10. Jon Wilkens

Again...we have a very different idea of what reality is. Your perception is quite laughable. I've never even done a "Prominent" university level dissertation, let alone typed one here. LOL

Are you saying folks need dumb things down for you then? Asking for a friend.

11. Jon Wilkens

I'd say you've had enough.

12. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

You, or one of the other walmart wolverines wrote them. I forget. But it's not that important to me.

I'll let you have the last word, as it seems you really need to get something off your chest.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Georgia beat themselves against AL for sure but Michigan beat them last weekend, no two ways about that. Michigan outplayed them all game even with all the mistakes made.

Jon Wilkens likes this.
  14. Jon Wilkens

I'd expect no less as you really have nothing to stand on other than lame and unoriginal attempts at name calling which is typical sore loser mentality. Congrats

15. Jon Wilkens

I agree. However, that is not the narrative being spread from those who are invested in the sec.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Psycho fans of any specific school and absolutely of any conference are all idiots :D

Jon Wilkens likes this.
  17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It is so sad that you are unable to achieve the higher level of emotional kinship required to attain a full understanding of the deep commitment a man (or woman) can feel towards a school that neither he nor his kids attended . You're missing something very valuable from your life and you will never get it.

R1Racer99 and auminer like this.
  18. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

But isn't he from Ohio? :D

19. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Go Bearcats!

t11ravis likes this.
  20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I went to UC so as Sabre said, Go Bearcats! :crackup: