1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

National Security

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Buckwild, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Why can’t he be loyal to trump and protect national security. Is that not possible in your eyes? Honest question.

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  2. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Honest answer- his loyalty wouldn’t be a problem for me if he had any intelligence experience. I didn’t have a problem with his predecessor who was appointed by him.

3. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

His primary job is to clean up the utter cesspool that all the national security agencies have become. I view this task as considerably more important than continuing the current mission of trying to overthrow the legally elected President.

Quicktoy and brex like this.
  4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Trump did.

Hence he is the predecessor and not the current.

5. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

That’s it?

6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

If you’re going to write comedy, do better.

XFBO and brex like this.
  7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

That’s enough.

StaccatoFan likes this.
  8. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Why is Grenell not qualified as acting, most intel comes through germany. Seems like we just spent 3 years over the russian hoax including an impeachment and acquittal, all a waste of time. That alone would make me want to fire anyone that showed disloyalty but I will wait for the story to play out some more before I break out the pitchforks.

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Why? If it's worth reacting, it's worth over reacting.

10. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

How about being loyal to the country and have experience to do the job? Doesn't matter who's in the white house, the position shouldn't be political. Why is doing your job being disloyal, trump didn't like it that he was doing his job — the dissemination of intelligence to elected officials. He just didn't like the truth, russia is interfering again.

Buckwild likes this.
  11. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Can nick products a single instance where he second guessed a jr senator with zero business experience when he made multiple national security bloopers?

Or will the TDS/Race card eliminate that possibility??

Tune in next post for “Name that syndrome”

12. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

All of this.
    You must be a hater too. Welcome aboard.

13. Fonda Dix

Hilarious.

You mean the job of running the agencies that have acted in a totally partisan manner in an attempt to overthrow the legally elected President and usurp the will of 63 million people? Nah, not political at all.

14. SpeedWerks Racing

SpeedWerks Racing Well-Known Member

Someone please tell us, "Why is Russia 'supposedly' doing this again, after 'supposedly' being caught multiple times?" what's the net gain for them?? Please tell us!
    I don't think they thought this latest hoax through.. as Bernie being the front runner, anyone think Russia REALLY prefers Trump(sanctions the fuck outta them and arms their adversaries.) over Bernie?(a communist, who vacationed there and would let them do whatever they want)
    Dude brief's Congress, Schiff etc. with this made up re-run bullshit, NOT the president, Then congress or IC leaks it to the NYT, They provided no prof, all they are doing is trying to read Putins mind, who hasn't done any of the shit they "think" he wants to do.
    Trump finds out(like the rest of us) and fires his dumb ass.. Who wouldn't?? Would you trust that asshole?
    Having a hack that him at DNI is not good for our security... Grenell can handle it,,plus its fun to watch the Dem's try to criticize a gay dude...

XFBO, Spang308 and Quicktoy like this.
  15. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Mic drop moment on this thread.

16. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Why has Russia still not gone away? Two more pieces of intelligence just this week. Must be because it's all swampy in there and the global intelligence community is now in on the game.

17. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Where have you been? Russia's been "a problem" since like 1940.

Ever heard of these minor events?

WWII?
    Korea?
    Vietnam?
    Cuba?
    Cold war?

Those are just the headliners.

Welcome to the last two centuries. We've been waiting.

XFBO likes this.
  18. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Show me a president that’s shown greater loyalty to this country than Trump.

Disagree with his decisions all you want, but you’re on one shaky-ass branch questioning his loyalty.

StaccatoFan likes this.
  19. Fonda Dix

Timely piece

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/2020/02/22/787580/

20. SpeedWerks Racing

SpeedWerks Racing Well-Known Member

That is exactly what's happening, Biggest mistake Trump made was not Firing every single one of em, these fucktards need to go get a real job at McDonalds;
    "During that briefing the warning is given that the Russians are helping the campaign. There is no specific threat or activity or indication of activities mentioned in the briefings, that is, it is ‘the Russians are helping you guys.’ And then that briefing is revealed to a gaggle of Democrat politicians so it is ensured that it will leak."