1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nate Kern to run first AMA race....

Discussion in 'General' started by Prov431, May 7, 2002.

1. Prov431

Prov431 I know WU

Nate Kern, CCS / NESBA member, will be running in his first AMA race at the Chevy Truck Lightning Nationals at VIR the weekend of August 9th.
    If you're planning on attending the races, be sure to cheer Nate on!
    If you're not attending, just wish him good luck!
    WAY TO GO NATE!

2. WERA872

WERA872 Well-Known Member

How is Nate running an AMA race? This year in Daytona we were battling the whole weekend as novices.

3. Tracy S

Tracy S Well-Known Member

Nate moved up for the April CCS races at VIR and won two races. If Im not mistaken, this was Nate's 7th race ever. Super nice guy and deserves everything that comes his way.

Good luck Nate.

Last edited: May 7, 2002
  4. unoigo

unoigo Well-Known Member

I am glad to hear that. Nate is a great guy with a lot of natural talent. Is he going to be on a Hooter's bike that weekend? I met him at VIR last month and it was his first weekend as an expert and first time at that track. If I am not mistaken he had 3 first place finishes.

5. Prov431

Prov431 I know WU

Nate moved up to Expert at the April VIR races and did very well. They have since gathered enough backing to give the AMA's a shot.....so there it is in a nutshell.
    Either way you look at it, he's worked really hard for it and I'm hoping he puts on a good show!

I'm not sure who's name's on the bike for the VIR races....from what I gather the sponsors they've acquired are perhaps just a one time deal.

Edited because I can't spell worth a shit! <----hey, that's not censored? Oh my.
    I'm bad.

Last edited: May 7, 2002
  6. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

That's 7 race weekends, not 7 races! 7 races would be me :) Way to go Nate, best of luck running with the "big dogs", will Rojas be there as well?

7. Laurie Acree

Laurie Acree Well-Known Member

Go Nate! I will be cheering for you.:)

8. G 97

G 97 Garth

Way to go Nate. If you get a chance try and come out to Road America or Brainerd as well. Both of these tracks should be no problem compaired to VIR. Later, G