1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nashville vintage videos

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by 70yamahaR5, Sep 28, 2011.

1. 70yamahaR5

70yamahaR5 Well-Known Member

Hey, guys, it was great to see you at Nashville. I was the one with the world's largest paperweight, aka GS1000, that was only good for four practice laps before oil and fuel leaks took me out.

Anyway, I thought I'd make myself useful and shoot some short videos of the vintage races. If you go to youtube and search "nashville wera vintage" you will get about eight of them. And if you search "nashville wera palmer" you'll see one of that amazing young man tearing up the track.

Here's one of them...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPkE4UA9eSU

Please forgive the poor quality of the videos. I was using a small digital camera, the sun was in my eyes so I had difficulty seeing what I was shooting, and I'm a damn accountant, not a videographer.

Jim, many thanks for the tip on the oil leaks, I hope to have them "permatex-ly" solved.

On to Barber for me. Good luck to all at the GNF!

2. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

HA!...very cool Rick!

Sorry you had a rough day man....but in a way, better there than 3 days at barber.

Maybe I'll catch up to ya at Barber.

3. Moore007

Moore007 Well-Known Member

thanks for sharin' , good stuff :beer:

4. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Yeah it is....whose the guy in the yellow helmet on me like you-know-what!:rolleyes:

Good documentation of Jamie screwing up and letting you by too.:D

5. Moore007

Moore007 Well-Known Member

" The Dogood Destroyer " in action.;)

6. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

I thought that bike was cool, I meant to get by and talk to you about it. :up: