1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nashville Super Speedway with STT April 10-11th....

Discussion in 'Track Days' started by Motorin Mark, Mar 18, 2010.

1. Motorin Mark

Motorin Mark Well-Known Member

With Tally next weekend also Sold Out, lets move on to Nashville Super Speedway on April 10-11th. This is a very fun and uniqe track that I know many of you have not ridden yet. If you like Road Atlanta's sixth gear back straight you will love NSS on the front straight cause its sixth gear pinned before rolling of the high banks for turn one!

We get FREE use of the Nascar garages with FREE electric for everyone and a great FREE campground with electric, water and cable tv at no charge. Great, fun track, great paddock and great atmosphere!

This is the only track day or chance to practice at NSS before the WERA round in April.

So come and try NSS, you will love it.

Go to www.sportbiketracktime.com to register, I believe Monte has waived the STT membership requirement for WERA racers at this event. Currently we are about 1/2 filled up.

Thank you WERA players for all of your support:up:

Last edited: Mar 18, 2010
  2. Raytruz

Raytruz GSXR 750

What time will the gates close Friday night?

3. Motorin Mark

9pm central time.

4. Bump :D

Everyone should experience Nashville at least once.

There aren't many people who can say they have been WFO on a NASCAR oval. :)

Nashville is different than any other track we ride (in the SE anyway). It takes a while to get dialed in, but it has become one of my favorite tracks.

5. vance

vance *

+1
    I don't know if 1 or 10 is my favorite turn.
    Fun track for sure.
    Plus STT is good people.:beer:

6. Motorin Mark

Novice and Int are now Sold Out on Sat.

Reminder it is the only track day at Nashville before the WERA round in April. Come on over ans sharpen your skills up a bit.

Thanks

7. 01bwbpr1

01bwbpr1 OUT

ill be there... sunday adv group

8. Motorin Mark

Just a heads up racers, only three Adv spots left on Sat.

9. tamer

tamer Track Junkie

What does the track map look like? The website only has the entire oval with infield without the actual road course highlighted.

10. STT-Rider

STT-Rider Well-Known Member

Michelin race power one tires available at this event!!!!

Sportbike Track Time's Nashville event will have the full line of Michelin Power One Competition Tires available.

So if you need Power One A, B or V Fronts and A, B or C rears... we'll have plenty on hand for you to purchase.:up:

11. Alexdouble-R

Alexdouble-R Well-Known Member

Wish I was going but I have a few things to do this weekend! I love that track, won a some good races there :)
    Agree T1 and 10 are awesome. That's where all the time is at ;)

12. scrambling280

scrambling280 Well-Known Member

Looking forward to the great weather this weekend in Nashville..

13. STT-Rider

STT-Rider Well-Known Member

Forecast is PERFECT!!!

Highs low 70's ZERO % chance of rain!!!

14. gixxercurt

gixxercurt Curtis Murray

sure would be nice to go but im pretty sure they still have 40 shut down. anyone know for sure?

15. JimboC

JimboC Well-Known Member

Peeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect weather

16. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

:up: :beer:

17. bEeR

bEeR Hookers & Blow

I've got a Sunday Advance spot for sale. I have to work and won't be able to make it. Just let me know if anyone is interested.