1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MyLaps AMB TranX 260 Wireless Non-subscription Transponder - Red Brick Style

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by R6RacerAnonymous, Oct 22, 2020.

1. R6RacerAnonymous

R6RacerAnonymous Well-Known Member

Hi Forum Friends,

I am parting with a MyLaps AMB TranX260 wireless transponder. It's the same type used at many national roadracing events (red brick style). This unit is the non subscription model, saving you money on having to pay the annual fees to My Laps. I know many people rent their transponder at the track each weekend. Buying your own is an easy way to save money over the long haul by reducing this per-weekend expense. Plus, these things retain their value extremely well since the new ones all require a subscription (in addition to the original purchase price). If you decide to retire from racing, you can always turn around and sell it on the used marketplace to recoup most (if not all) of your funds.

This unit is in great shape yet. It shows three green blinks on a full charge meaning it will last three full days before needing to be recharged again.

Included is everything you need to put it on your bike or car to go racing - the X260 transponder itself, charging base, and the bracket to mount it to your bike or car.

Selling for $425, shipping included. I will reply to the ad when sold. I am happy to send pictures upon request.

Please comment below or private message me, if interested. Thanks for looking, everyone!

2. R6RacerAnonymous

BUMP - $410 Shipped!

3. R6RacerAnonymous

4. R6RacerAnonymous

5. R6RacerAnonymous

6. R6RacerAnonymous