1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My wife makes me laugh

Discussion in 'General' started by 600 dbl are, Jun 14, 2017.

1. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

She can be outright brutal sometimes. It makes me giggle. Here is an email she fired off to a cleaning company because they wouldn't stop spamming her.

Dear Dave,

I requested a quote from your company in September 2015 and ever since then, you guys hound me with emails and calls. I have requested many many many times to not be contacted, but yet you still find a way to email me or call.

This is my 4th request in writing for your company to remove the email address xxxxx from your marketing database.

I would rather scrub this entire building with my own personal toothbrush than to hire a company that after almost two years, still cannot understand a simple directive.

Remove this email from your marketing lists and do not reach out to me again.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2017
    Gorilla George likes this.
  2. Trunxgp1224

Trunxgp1224 Well-Known Member

Seems pretty par for the course, I wouldn't call that brutal at all.

3. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

Thats tame.

panthercity likes this.
  4. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

That email needs more "Bitch, I will cut you" to give it some edge.

5. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

FIFY

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You can thank an anonymous BBSer for pointing out you tried to edit her email address but it was still there.

Thanks, Snitch! :D

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

Dude, you have it made. I would present her the e -mail and agree with her while giving her the following.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Then sit back and enjoy while keeping the e-mail handy for reference.
    [​IMG]

8. Trunxgp1224

Trunxgp1224 Well-Known Member

Snitches get Bitches

9. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I got a chuckle at mine today.

While looking through my July calender in my phone, I see "Lordy, lordy...I'm 40" in my birthday slot. I didn't put it there...

:crackup: