1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My New RZV500R

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by LawBrkrRcn, Aug 18, 2009.

1. LawBrkrRcn

LawBrkrRcn Member

Hey Guys,
    Picked me up an RZV500R Saturday... 14,000 miles with fresh top end. GSXR750 inverted front end, Attach Performance rear sets, Tommy Crawford GP style pipes, Filter kit, Custom Aluminum oil tank and TZ250 bannana swingarm... Check out pictures on link below... L8R Mark

http://s275.photobucket.com/albums/jj286/LawBrkrRcn/

2. tzrboy

tzrboy Working hard to play harder!

Absolutely awesome stuff man!:up:

You ever decide to part with that Spondon #34, you PM me now...:)

3. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Love it. Let me know if you ever want to get rid of either RZ5. :up:

4. rzrgjeff

rzrgjeff Member

beautiful bike. I didn't know Tom Crawford made GP style pipes. I have a set of his pipes on my gamma and they perform great. I saw your blue gamma in california last year at the RZ meeting in Canary Row, I remenber it because of the dry clutch and kickstarter retained. A real nice machine as well. Congratulations.

5. 418

418 Expert #59

Nice and for what you bought it for, you STOLE it. :up:

6. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

Squirt...... :p

Waaay cool!!!

I really feel sorry for those who have never ridden a two stroke street bike.... :(

Lucky for me I have friends with RG500's and RZ500's, and my own RZ350 I bought new in 84. :clap:

7. wicked1

wicked1 Faster than a Kenyan

Not trying to jack your thread but i noticed a few peeps intrested in RZ's .....love your stuff LAW man .....this is mine and its heading to EBAY if you guys know anybody .....thanks

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 19, 2009
  8. 418

418 Expert #59

:clap::beer::up::D

9. Twintalon

Twintalon Active Member

Wow.... just incredible. I'm 27, and am rare in that i'd MUCH rather have an old 2-stroke than any new 600 or 1000. I get a stiffie for XS650 Cafe Racers and KH750 Animals... and the latest GSXR750, while nice, just doesn't do it for me. Of course, one problem with being 27 is that I don't have the means to get an $8K bike that I can't ride regularly, and there don't seem to be any restorable RZ350's or RD400's for less than $3000. Guess i'll have to buy as soon as i'm able, before prices shoot through the roof on oil-burners.

Meantime: Well Done Gentlemen.... Well Done.

10. jim137

jim137 Well-Known Member

Very nice 500s guys...

11. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Post price

12. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

:bow::bow::bow:

13. THE RACER

THE RACER Active Member

Awsome dude

14. rzrgjeff

rzrgjeff Member

yzr

nice looking bike..got one similar..

Attached Files:

15. scotth

scotth Banned

yeah, me, ya rat bastard. how much and where are you?

16. wicked1

wicked1 Faster than a Kenyan

At least im not the only crazy one .....lol sweet ride RZR and yes me and wyn industries built it.............Gentlemen if i posted my asking price that would defeat the purpose of an auction and what the market will bear. I can say this these bikes take a bunch of money and time to build as any of you 2-stroke builders can attest to . Well over 13k to be exact , its not like you can go to the store and buy anything for these bikes . It has to be made . For example that swingarm is JMC took 6 months and damn near a thousand dollars with brackets and spacers , shipping .....My point is this i dont know what this thing is worth ( the reason for auction ) BUT if anyone is serious i will entertain offers ......thanx again gentlemen ....and i dont want to jack this thread anymore so ill start another to talk further .........OH and BTW forgot to mention it also comes with 3 thousand dollar Carbon Dymags with Galfers .......CHEERS!!

17. mcracr

mcracr 2smoke racing 4 life!

post link to ebay auction!!!

18. MAGIFESQ

MAGIFESQ Well-Known Member

I had about 5 - 6 of the RZ500, not the R model, still crazy power

19. sfo423

sfo423 Well-Known Member

What a beauty. I think you might be disappointed w/fleaBay results in this economy. Likely better off naming your price and offering to a purist who appreciates........

20. rzrgjeff

rzrgjeff Member

its worth $25 - 30K IMHO. I know whats involved all too well...