1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My man is leaving me!

Discussion in 'General' started by SpEdette, May 1, 2002.

1. Red Fox Racing

Red Fox Racing Age is only a number

Beth, in this day and age, a move such as Tom's is worth a race-prep'ed SV of your own...........don't ya think? It was good to talk to you guy's this week.

2. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

Yes Red Fox, it was good chatting with you. ;) Hopefully we'll see you back at the track soon. If your plans should change and you're available as a rider let me know.

That is, of course, if you stop spouting off aboot race prepped SV's and all that nice guy stuff. :p

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I love how the ring suggestion has been conveniently ignored by Tom. :D C'mon, people, stir some sh!t!!! :D

4. PKS Racing Services

PKS Racing Services Timing and Crewing

LOL, you're mean. I'd ignore it too, especially the way some of you like to smack him upside the head with it. Even I'm getting tired of hearing about it!:p

5. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

Oh I am so tempted to post a total slam on you but you're too good of a friend, and besides I promised not to tell. ;)

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:D I love it when they feel guilty :D

Kidding!!! Thanks bro, you're a true friend.

7. Red Fox Racing

Red Fox Racing Age is only a number

Papa, are you coming to the RA National this month?

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

There's a RA National this month??? Are you talking AMA? Either way, it wasn't in the plans, but if there's a large enough bribe, anything is possible. :)

9. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

I can't see why TIW is b!tching in the first place. Ever since Tom left the Novice ranks ands topped cherry-picking in Novice sprints, everyone is happy. :p WHy can't TIW be as happy for this turn if events?

Oh... she's complaining about not having a bike to ride on Sunday. OK, that's a permissable b!tch. :cool:

10. EMathy

EMathy Dreaming of a *****...

Awright, what in the He!! is an artillery punch?!?!? :confused:

Hey, Stu...haven't had the chance to try that e-mail scheme. Just been damn busy. I'll try after I get back from Putnam.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Artillery Punch is good.

Papa - they are talking about the Big Kahuna AMA race at Road A. Hopefuylly the WERA trailer will be locate at T10 and I'll even buy some Smirnoff Ice for you.

12. EMathy

EMathy Dreaming of a *****...

Yes, but what is it?!?!?! :mad: :D