1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My favorite socks right now are

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Feb 8, 2024.

1. Smilodon

Smilodon Wannabe

I have some that are AFT ones that say "flat" on the bottom of one and "track" on the bottom of the other. Those are pretty cool. Oh yeah, and some "Rick and Morty" ones and come combo Godzilla and Cup Noodle (joint anniversary) ones that feature Godzilla in a bowl of Cup Noodles.

2. 27

27 Well-Known Member

that’s the stuff that warms your heart :)

both of my kids love to dig into my closet and get into clothes that I couldn’t throw away… seeing them tuck their hair up under a beret from the 90s or a race shirt dragging their knees makes me smile… I have a worldly collection of Docs spanning decades that they will claim too if their feet keep growing :)

3. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

I need to see if I have a Stickboy shirt in your size. She'll steal it fast.

4. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Are they FUEL brand? He makes a bunch of custom message socks like that…

https://fuelclothing.com/

Shane is a big supporter of lots of racing and has transitioned his clothing brand Fuel to mostly socks… he’s got some heavier hitters in some motorsports between 2 and 4 wheels… the stuff lasts too… I have lots of pieces that are over 20 years old and still in my rotation…

Last edited: Feb 9, 2024
  5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

She found all the old bbs stuff I had. Mongo who, madbrad scooter T-shirt, the I hate Dave k, 314 racing. All the good stuff. :D

stickboy274 likes this.
  6. nowayout

nowayout Well-Known Member

Ive used their Lifetime guarantee a few times.
    I bought 7 pairs like 15 years ago and never had to buy another pair. If I get a hole in them they replace them for free.

Jed likes this.
  7. DJ Baker

DJ Baker Well-Known Member

DeFeet Aireators for riding. Only recently had to toss the first pair that I got from STG god knows how many years ago.

8. MotoGP69

MotoGP69 Well-Known Member

I need something with a wool blend or my feet start stankin’. Currently using some ankle height socks by Merrell. Sold in 6 packs at the outlet mall.

My moto socks are made by Stance, but I don’t think they sell the moto-specific line any longer.

9. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Dammit man! Made me laugh then look around to make sure nobody saw me laughing.

bpro likes this.
  10. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Did you ask her to name 3 songs ?

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I had some shit try that when I was wearing a Ramones shirt. My kid busted out laughing when I asked the little shit to name three of their shows he saw live.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2024
    cha0s#242 likes this.
  12. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Does anybody else have some lucky racing socks? I have a pair from Road America that are thin and make my foot fit perfectly in my boots so I wear them whenever I go out on the track. I have never crashed wearing them, so the luck must work. My wife bought them for me and they have little track maps on them. Besides being lucky, they are cool.

ToofPic likes this.
  13. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Why would anyone want to see a pop punk boy band? :Poke:

27 and brex like this.
  14. gt#179

gt#179 Dirt Dork

+1. I wear mostly low top hiking shoes most days. Been using Darn Tough socks for the past 5-8 years. Best out IMHO and they have a huge variety of versions/colors to choose from. Be prepared for sticker shock in some cases depending upon what you normally spend on socks. but worth it.

15. motodog650

motodog650 pissed-off bloody wanker

16. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

You have possum foot? Normally, I would say you need to wash better.

motodog650 likes this.