1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My cousin is Freshman All American

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Maybe you guys that know baseball can help me since I know NOTHING about the sport. I just know he is a badass and has been wrecking other player's hopes and dreams since high school :p
    If you think he can play you should see this boy eat. It's like a magic trick. And he is a good dude. Respectful, well mannered, loves his family. I hope he goes all the way!

http://www.goasu.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=21500&ATCLID=208142590

Congrats kid!

dtalbott, Cannoli and SmokeSignalRT like this.
  2. colin96

colin96 Well-Known Member

Wow, good luck to him!

Congratulations!

3. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

:up:

4. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

That's awesome, Toe! I love college baseball. Doesn't hurt that the CWS is up to the super regionals. Congrats to your cousin. Looks like he could have a great career ahead of him. :up:

5. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Congrats Jaylin!

6. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

That's awesome! I'm listening to my tigers (LSU, the real ones) play OU right now. I love college baseball and I love the CWS.

7. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

That is great. Good luck to him... My seven year old is s tarting out early in that sport... I hope to be watching him play like that in 10 years.

8. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Absolutely awesome. Baseball is to me and my daughter what racing is to everyone on the beeb. Few understand what it takes to make it to that level. Very awesome!

9. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

2014 Update: Jaylin was selected to go play out in California with the Santa Barbara Foresters this summer. Tonight he is in the CCL All Star Game. He is ranked #9 out of 46. The game is on Fox Sports, Prime and Sports South tonight 10pm eastern.

10. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Jaylin has my support and good wishes.:up:

11. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

AWESOME! I know you've got to be proud. :)

12. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Pumped beyond belief for this young man. His grandps suffered a massive stroke last year and it's been hell recovering. Just great to have some bright light shine in the family. I'm choked up man.

13. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Very cool! :up:

14. Jack Brock

Jack Brock Well-Known Member

15. ruckusracing

ruckusracing Well-Known Member

Very cool, good job.

16. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

17. Jack Brock

Jack Brock Well-Known Member

Too cool! It is a great tourney and I hope I'll get to see at least one of the Forrester's games.

18. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Awesome! When I found out he was going to Santa Barbara to play ball this summer I was like uh ok what's out there? I truly have no clue about this stuff but I'm learning lol.

19. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Just got drafted to the Minnesota Twins. And this while he's at home nursing a significant shoulder injury.

dtalbott likes this.
  20. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

He doesn't look like a Hayden

grasshopper likes this.