1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My apologies to the V7MW guys @ VIR

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by 771Doug, Mar 24, 2008.

1. gregcbr

gregcbr Well-Known Member

Jr , sorry about the BAD example of how to start a motorcycle road race...............best to get all the brain farts out of the way early in the year :D . you did a great job during the weekend and i'm sure you'll fine in your next race

as far as stickboy's idea?..........i dought you'll hear noisier pipes than mine, so that won't work..............the hammering part might ;)

2. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

i'd love to go to summit this week end greg, but i'm going to spend some time testing the new bike at grattan instead. went to barber last week end and rode it for the first time. f'n amazing.
    i do plan on making it out to summit this summer though. i love that track. can't wait to ride there without the 4" sidewalk gaps in t1!
    make sure to run V7hw. i bet kissinger will be there with the yamamonster....oh yeah, and jeff johnson and his tz....maybe i should bring blackie out and play! :confused:

3. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

pops says to watch out for that blue smoke coming from mr.johnson's exhaust...!

it may cause drowsiness :eek:

4. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

I never got sleepy from it, but it seems to make the bike look like it's getting smaller as you smell it

5. gregcbr

gregcbr Well-Known Member

6. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

Damn yall are lucky Im still on the broken list. I would have kicked all your asses!!!:Poke:
    Is everyone coming to Road Atlanta in June. Trying to make my return there. Be glad to see all of you again.:beer: