1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mueller report is out....kind of

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Motofun352, Mar 22, 2019.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

2. G 97

G 97 Garth

Remember during the election debates when liberals got upset over Trump refusing to answer if he would accept the election results when Hillary won?

History repeats itself. Liberals are brain cancer.
    0E17B721-2C3E-48B4-8FCF-7ADD04552846.jpeg

Rebel635 and crashman like this.
  3. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

Democrats. Fake hate crimes. Fake collusion. Fake news.

Spang308 likes this.
  4. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

They seemingly aren't satisfied with their current lows and continue to strive for the absolute bottom. It's sad but entertaining to watch. Any interview with either Swalwell or Schiff has now become comedy on the Dave Chappelle level to me.

5. G 97

G 97 Garth

Fake Americans. Fake humans.

6. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

:crackup: And you see how much I followed that fiasco of a funeral

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Don Trump Jr. orders "White Russian" with dinner. DNC believes bartender to be Russian KGB official...more ont CNN @ 11! Back to you Wolfie!

stk0308 likes this.
  8. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Ya know. I really want to go to CNN and see if this is on there or not. I would think it was a joke but after the last two and half years........ :D

stk0308 and R Acree like this.
  9. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

10. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

speeddaddy likes this.
  11. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

This is why I get PO ‘d at folks on the right that think if they just back down and appease the Dems on Trump that they’ll(Dems) back off and be willing to work with Rep in the future.

Well, that shit isn’t going to happen. It didn’t happen in 80’s,90’s,00’s and it sure as hell isn't going to happen now.

What these spineless Republicans and Conservatives don’t understand is the fight we’re in. DJT has caused the left to shed it’s sheep mask exposing the wolf that’s always been there. They want power and have shown for the last two and half years that they will stop and nothing to get it. 8500+ stories, yes stories because that’s all they were, were run between CNN,WaPo & NYT about collusion. Think about that. The non stop collusion myth played day in day out for 2 1/2 years. You’d think that after this shit show(I use that intentionally,most will get why) they would back down and try and regain some credibility. Nope. They are doubling down on stupid by switching gears and going down the obstruction path that’s already been proven false by ....Mueller ,Rosenstein,Comey and McCabe. But that won’t stop them. So the idea that they will come around if we say “ah okay, Trumps and ass, he’s gotta go” “we’ll get a nicer candidate next time “ is worse than believing in this collusion non sense to begin with.

To all those that don’t like the President but still consider yourselves Rep,Conservatives, Independents or Libertarians. I ask you this. Whom could have stood this barrage for 2 1/2 years and still got stuff done? A nicer guy? Like Bush ? Like Romney? Like Cruz ? Like Rubio? Whom? This guy(DJT) fights back. They pilled it on as thick as they could get. Using(unlawfully) the CIA,FBI,DOJ for two years and committed multiple felonies and bordering on treason by feeding the MSM classified material. But you want a nice guy to go up against these hyenas.

You don’t agree with the policies of this President, fine. Disagree. I do sometimes and say it. But to say you don’t like him because of his attitude or that he isn’t “Presidential” is such crap! This is the ONLY guy that was willing to take the fight to the police state tyrants we call Democrats. AND HE WINS!! And for that, my hats off to him.

spcassell, Rebel635, J Bart and 10 others like this.
  12. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

I like how the spineless republicans like Rove and others are saying to move on like if this is nothing.

See this is what libtards can’t understand. They think we are republican cheerleaders. Hell no I want everyone involved in this coup attempt right or left to go down. Every single one of them.

kangasj and jrsamples like this.
  13. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Assholes like Rove are the reason Trump was the Republican nominee.

gixxerreese and Spang308 like this.
  14. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

He is a huge douche. Nobody was more surprised at Trump winning than him. He needs whacked over the head with his dry erase board.

gixxerreese and brex like this.
  15. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Didn't take much for the Ruskies to make fools out of the left. I can hear them laughing while they reload.

Motofun352 likes this.
  16. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

This is what separates you from the useful idiot democrat voters. Trump is probably the last chance we have of restoring this Republic, my biggest wish is that he gets to drain the swamp.

Fonda Dix and gixxerreese like this.
  17. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Better solution. :D

Fonda Dix and blkduc like this.
  18. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Actually, the Democrats were completely truthful here.....REPUBLICANS must accept the results (we have!). They never said that THEY had to......

G 97 and gixxerreese like this.
  19. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Stacey Abrams harped on Trump when he balked before the 2016 elections but she still hasn't accepted that she lost the Ga Gov election.

20. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Some animals are more equal, that pig just wants to live in the big house on the hill.