1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MT-07 MotoAmerica Twins Cup Parts

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by DrinkingOuttaCups, Sep 2, 2020.

1. DrinkingOuttaCups

DrinkingOuttaCups Active Member

There was plans to collaborate with a few people to build a few Yamaha MT-07’s for MotoAmerica Twins Cup next season. However, we’ve decided to go a different direction with it all together. All good, we will be there just not with this particular package.

95% the bolt on parts are brand new, never used.

The MT-07 OEM chassis/parts were sourced from a bike that had roughly 100 miles on it (was low sided within a few days of purchase from a dealership).

List is as follows and prices are shipped.

• 2017+ Yamaha R6 Ohlins FKR carts (installed and never used) $1850

• 2015+ R1 Ohlins TTX Shock (used but serviced recently) $900

• 50mm Evoltech Clipons (installed and never used) $220

• EvolTech Billet Lever Guard (never installed, never used) $110

• (2) Robem Engineering Triple Clamps (lower triple was opened up 2mm to fit 2017+ R6/2015+ R1 forks. Top clamp is 50mm. Lower clamp is 54mm. $600/each. One set was installed and one is still in the box.

• (2) Robem Engineering Liner Linkages (new bearings). One is installed on the bike and one is still in the box. $500 each.

• (2) Robem Engineering Subframe Kits. As you can see in the picture one is installed, one is still in the box. $275 each.

• (2) Robem Engineering Triple Clamp Offset Kits. Includes 0, 1 & 2. $200

• (2) Robem Engineering Rearset Riser Kits w/Titanium Hardware. One is installed, one is still in the box. $175 each.

• (2) Robem Engineering Brembo P34 Underslung Caliper Kits. $125 each.

• Robem Engineering Fairing Stay/Bodywork Mounting Kit (for Flexiglass bodywork only).

• 2017+ Yamaha R6 Front Wheel w/rotors. $375

• MT-07 Subframe $100

• MT-07 Engine (as stated before the bike was sourced with roughly 100 miles). Engine has been untouched other than removal and reinstall a few times while building the bike. $2000

• MT-07 Throttle Bodies (have remained original, the throttle bore has been unmodified). $120

• MT-07 Speedometer (1 mile on dash). $300

• MT-07 Gas Tank w/pump $200

• MT-07 Frame (BOS only, will provide from previous owner and myself. The frame, as you can see in the photo has already been cut and welded for Robem Subframe Kit.

• MT-07 ECU (has not been flashed)

I’m probably missing a few things so I’ll edit the post. If you want additional pictures I can provide them. I’ve got zero issues with someone wanting to do a bulk buy. The price will be adjusted as such if it goes that route.

Attached Files:

mino6466 likes this.
  2. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

The Robem links are the latest ones? Gen2? They work with the R1 shock? What spring is on there?