1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ms GoVeg.com

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Richard Lesher, Jul 31, 2003.

1. Richard Lesher

Richard Lesher Well-Known Member

2. Tank Boy

Tank Boy clank clank boom

I'll just call her; "dumb bitch".
    :rolleyes:

3. ZebProctor1

ZebProctor1 Well-Known Member

Uh, "dumbbitch.com"... humans are classified as "omnivores" for a reason, meat is just as important to the human digestive system as vegetables, sorry but your lame ass whining about the treatment of chickens in a slaughter house is pale in comparision to the millions of years of evolution.....

4. WeaselBob

WeaselBob Well-Known Member

you really are on an ignorant role today aren't you?

most go veggie for health reasons and not to "save the chickens"

today's meat products are not healthly food like they were 100 years ago and ae NOT essential to the system.

I guess you zoned out in health class too :D

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Oh that's very nice. very nice indeed. GoVeg.com :rolleyes:

Friggin' Hippies.

6. LMcCurdy

LMcCurdy Antique

She's only kidding herself. That girl has meat eater written all over her face. Look at that smile.;) :D

7. ZebProctor1

oh, so the human body has changed more in the last 100 years than in millions of year of evolution... maybe you should be some kinda scientist since you're so smart and all.... :Poke:

8. dwysywd

dwysywd Well-Known Member

Go Veg!

What a dork...well okay, that was lame. Come on pull the carrot out of your arse...PETA--People Eating Tasty Animals...and yes, I did pay attention in HEALTH CLASS. Maybe you missed the part where the teacher says that we, us, the human race has survived and "Evo'd" b/c we ate...ooooh, MEAT! Oh, by the way, my dad is a butcher. I grew up in the great empire of slaughter houses. Give me a gun at the end of August and September 1st I will be BLOWING the feathered stuffing out of the geese that fly by. And yes, I know they mate for life...that is what makes it so great, I can always count on the other one to come back around for round two when I shot the first one DEAD! :D Yeah Baby, I am all for eating the meat. Have you tried dark meat, I heard it is really tasty!!!!!!

Last edited: Aug 1, 2003
  9. No, he's just smarter than you, is all. In this instance he's right too - 100 years ago meat products weren't loaded up with hormones, antibiotics and other chemicals. It's common practice now. It's rather educational to find out what's really in the food you eat, and then try to find data on what it might do to you.

There are a lot of words you can use to describe meat products today, but "healthy" may not be near the top of the list.

For the record, I am NOT a vegetarian; never have been.

10. They had her on one of the local morning shows in Detroit, Drew and Mike. They made her look like a total idiot, which didn' seem too hard. Damn tree huggin hippies.

11. ZebProctor1

no hormones or antibodies in the pigs and chickens my grandparents raise.... or the deer we shoot...... MEAT has not changed, the bodies need for meat has not changed, some alternatives have come up, but that's like argueing that buying milk for a baby is just as good as breast milk, it's NOT, that has been proven time and time again, just like I'm sure someone one day will prove that normal meat is much better for the body than all the alternatives....

12. Zeb, I have no idea what your point is, but whatever it is, I'm sure you're absolutely correct. Have a nice day.

13. WeaselBob

WeaselBob Well-Known Member

never really saw anything that verfied the body needs meat, care to back that up? it can get the protein and other elements from alternative sources

oh, and like S & S, I'm not a veggie and won't bother to belabor this discussion with a potato brain

14. ZebProctor1

a couple million years of evolution.....
    neanderthal ate meat....
    homo erectus ate meat...
    every other homo leading up to sapien ate meat...
    homo sapiens ate meat....
    it is the reason we have our canine teeth and the digestive track to digest meat....

I rest my case....

15. mad brad

mad brad Guest

thuxley eats meat. he's a homo. :D

16. crusty9r

crusty9r Human Lawn Dart

I'm all about grillin up a big fat Fred Flintstone style steak. It won't come from anywhere other than my cow or Whole Foods though. Chickens that go from chick to broiler in less than a month? No thanks, I'll pass. I've been eating hormone free food for about a two years now. My stomach cramps up now when I eat factory chicken. I do think it has something to do with girls ahem "maturing" like they do now. They sure didn't grow them like that when I was coming up. If that's the reason, I hope they keep eating like that.

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I free range all my Tofu.

18. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Mongo: Please move this boring thread to the FOOD and ENTERTAINMENT section. I want to be able to log on late at night without risking a narcoleptic attack from this BS.

Rodger

19. ZebProctor1

The plain and simple of it is this.... you want to know what is the best for the human body, look back a couple hundred thousand years...... this has been backed up by numerous sources, for example the breast milk scenario.... sure there are alternatives to breast milk, but they aren't as good and prolonged studies show that, now there may not be an appropriate study to show not eating meat is not good for the body, but I'll bet ya one comes out before too long..... it's a simple concept that the body cannot take sudden changes like vegitarism (sp?) without reactions, maybe in 100,000 years the body will be able to withstand it, but it takes at least that long for the body to adjust...... people are just impatient nowadays, don't see that they're just a grain of a grain of sand when it comes to the big picture......

20. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

I like meat. I also read that a double whopper with cheese has 60 grams of fat. Add supersized fries and a chocolate shake and how much is that? 50% of canadians and 64% of americans are now obese or overweight. Whereas 100,000 years ago most people struggled to get enough calories. And most of them didn't come from meat. Things have changed... eat your vegtables :)

Alright which one of you is going change your name to Go-meat.com, become a Vegtable Rights Activist and do the talk shows? ;) :D