1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motorsports on tv

Discussion in 'General' started by GavinElstad, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Almostryan3

Almostryan3 Well-Known Member

2. Spooner

Spooner Well-Known Member

I see the channel but I don't see any racing on the schedule for Uverse. What time are you guys seeing it at? On Sunday I assume?

3. caferace

caferace No.

This is a funny thread. :crackup:

-jim

4. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

I just looked. If it's the Current TV station (192), I have it on Fios.

5. inpayne

inpayne Well-Known Member

Satellite
    DirecTV Channel 358
    Dish Network Channel 215
    TopTV Channel 406
    Cable
    Comcast Channel 107 or 125
    Verizon FiOS Channel 192
    In-House (Washington) Channel 22
    Available on most cable systems Check Local Listing for channels
    IPTV
    AT&T U-verse Channel 189

From wikipedia

6. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

No HD locally on Comcast

7. SBKBee

SBKBee Owner: FZ hotel

Dish channel 215

8. GavinElstad

GavinElstad Gavin59

What about TWC?

9. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

10. Almostryan3

Almostryan3 Well-Known Member

Better to be prepared and have it not happen than to not be and miss the race right?

11. Ryan600RR

Ryan600RR Well-Known Member

I visited Dubai a couple years ago, and had a lot of down time to watch tv. I remember flipping through the channels, and saw Al Jazeera news. I fully expected to see a news program produced by Satan himself, complete with terrorist training footage and anti-American everything. It did not lived up to the reputation our media gives them at all. It felt like watching CNN.

12. GavinElstad

GavinElstad Gavin59

So nobody knows the actual channel it's going to be on?

13. precipitous

precipitous Well-Known Member

I got a laugh out of this http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/01/11/jon-stewart-gleefully-points-out-murdochs-ownership-of-anti-american-network/

Apparently, they are bringing Keith Olbermann back to announce as it was the only way suitable compromise to end his lawsuit against Current TV. :D

14. KrooklynSV

KrooklynSV Usual Suspect

Has anyone (beside Dean) heard this rumor? Seems aside from his site nowhere on the net has any mention of a source.

15. run1racing

run1racing Well-Known Member

Makes sense that a tv network with terrorist ties would be the US broadcaster. Holy shizzzzzzzzzz.

16. KrooklynSV

KrooklynSV Usual Suspect

Has the Qatari gov't actually been proven to have ties to terrorists or is this kind of talk just good ol' 'merican know-how?

17. run1racing

Over the last decade at war serving in the Intel community gives me some good 'ol 'merican know-how. There's a pretty good reason the always got the beheading tapes first and its not good journalism.

18. run1racing

They do cover great news though.

19. KrooklynSV

KrooklynSV Usual Suspect

I'm not doubting your experience/opinion, but I've still yet to see a report from a government or reliable press outlet stating known collaboration from Qatar w/terrorists. It may well exist for all I know. I've not spent any time looking into this. But then most people that assume they are collaborating haven't either. :p

20. run1racing

At least the broadcast will be live so that is awesome.