1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP video pass

Discussion in 'General' started by YZROOSTINYA, Aug 8, 2018.

1. YZROOSTINYA

YZROOSTINYA Well-Known Member

I purchased the video pass through the app on my phone last month. I watched the last two races with no issues. When I login in on my computer it says I am not a subscriber? I can not find a way to contact them through the site either unless I am completely missing something. Any info?

2. aaronson

aaronson Well-Known Member

I bet it's something to do with the app . I can't do my bank checking account through phone app on my phone . But on my computer and Safari I have no problem . I originally setup the account up through the computer.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
  3. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

Not sure. Try a different browser. I signed up on a computer, but use it on multiple PCs. I use Chrome without issue. Make sure you are signing in to video pass and not motoGP.com I think there are different log ins.

4. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Chrome....

5. There aren't. Its a single sign-on.

6. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

Actually, if you click the FIM Icon in the top right it will re-direct you to their page which is a different log-in. Just trying to cover every basis as he cant log on.

7. A hotlink to another organization's website that has its own login doesn't mean that motogp.com requires multiple sign-ins.