1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP subscriber?

Discussion in 'General' started by Lee57, Aug 26, 2020.

1. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Why would you complain? You can mute it don't you know? LOL Do you send complaints to every band that you don't like their music??

2. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Yeah- Nickelback, I'm drafting another email right now!

3. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Watch out. BH will use an obscure reference to condemn your assessment of someone's effort to make the GP world more just. You can't make this up.

4. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Obscure :crackup:

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

1000 emails to the same people complain about the same thing? Did I read that right?

Steady T likes this.
  6. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

The only races that I can't watch on MotoGP.com is MotoE.

Not because of the bikes (they're cool!) but because of a sense of ear preservation from high pitch squealing coming from the commentator (that I have not bothered learning his name)...

Beyond that, it's pretty solid. Steve Day can go high pitch once in a while but his commentary and questions are spot one.

Harris used to ask non-questions that were kind of annoying....

7. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

He probably doesn't realize that after the first 50 to 100 they blocked him as a SPAM bot.

8. dsapsis

I could have used "unrelated" or "taboo", but in this era of reflexive sensitivity and censored topics, I didn't want to call attention to you. You know, for the "rights".

9. G 97

G 97 Garth

Someone certainly wears a pussy hat, this is obvious.

10. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

Roger Hayden gets my vote for announcer of the year, and the surprise talent award. He really is great for MA broadcasts.

turbulence, Lee57 and StaccatoFan like this.
  11. BigBird

BigBird blah

I said this on another thread, but they keep on calling Rossi "the Master" when he's in 10th place :confused:

12. BHP41

Feel free. If you and fuckboy Frenchie can’t take some ribbing about dumb shit y’all do and post. It may be in your best interest to quit the internet.
    Rules for thee.......right.

13. dsapsis

Hey man, keep it coming. No skin off my nose, and triggering you and garf is funny. 1000 posts maybe not be enough, though.

14. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

I like Greg. Try to meet him at a race and chat. Real nice guy. His “commentary” is not nearly as cool as he is.

SuddenBraking likes this.
  15. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I never got the hate towards Greg either. Always seemed like a good guy, and I didn't mind his commentary work. Now Ralph on the other hand........

Senna, fixerflyer and dieterly like this.
  16. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

I don't care much for his commentary, or his riding. I once almost ass-packed him coming out of turn 7 at Road Atlanta, because he was dicking around with his fuel petcock on the race line, rather than getting off the line while trying to get his bike going. A visit to his pit afterwards to explain the possible consequences of said action was wasted on him.

17. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

GW, in person, is/was an ahole.

GW, on TV, is a waste of pixels.

18. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

So we put you down for a 'Like'?...

19. BHP41

None here either. Triggered? Lol. You think a lot of yourself don’t you.
    You get out to here to SC or nearby, give me a shout. We’ll get up. I’ll do the same when I make it back out west if you’re willing.

20. Lee57

Lee57 Well-Known Member

Hmmmmm....I had not ever given that concept much thought. It's fairly easy on Amazon Music Unlimited for me to just select another musician/band if I hear something I don't like, since there are ten gillion musicians/bands to choose from. With MotoGP, though, there is only one.