1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP, Sepang Test | Feb 2019

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Feb 6, 2019.

1. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

[​IMG]

BigBird likes this.
  2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Maybe if Marquez breaks his leg and misses half the series :D

...not saying that that's what I want to have happen mind you.

3. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

But not TEN, and never will. :D

4. ChemGuy

[​IMG]

5. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Are you Putinizing me? :(

6. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

What surgery?

7. ChemGuy

Nyet.
    You lucky the poison darts are on backorder on Amazon. The USSR (Uccios Serving Sir Rossi) dont take these slights to his highness lightly.

8. ChemGuy

Vaginal rejuvenation?

9. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

You don't know? (S)he has had at least one nose job, cheeks done and Botox in the past. Apparently whatever he had this year caused an infection or some such reaction.

10. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

I really didn’t know. Lol his inst is mega gay though

11. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

I swear if Iannone keeps this up he's gonna look like the King of All Cosmos.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

I think it was his penis to get a bigger ball :crackup:

13. ShadowBoxer

ShadowBoxer Well-Known Member

The Ducatis were fast but is that due to the long straights and the top speed of the desmos? Dovi appears to still be worried about mid corner turning and mentioned Maverick and Rins pace to be worried about. So was team red being at the top of the time sheets more about their motor on the straights? Was everyone else working on race pace?

14. ShadowBoxer

ShadowBoxer Well-Known Member

Iannone has to be aware this is last team before no one will touch him ( in MotoGP) dude needs a father figure in his team to keep him on the right track. Too bad...serious talent being waisted....

15. terminus est

terminus est Be prepared

He would go head to head with Marquez in Moto2, back and forth. He's got it, maybe he just doesn't want it like the others. He just doesn't seem to display the professionalism that other riders exhibit. And now he's on the not the most competitive bike in the paddock Aprilia. What happened to the moto2 Iannone?

16. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Maybe Crutchlow can mentor him by bringing him into his corner :D

Phl218 likes this.
  17. Chango

Chango Something clever!

You mean the one that would win one race and then struggle to get into the points at the next race?

18. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

WTF Iannone??? HAHAHAHAHAHA

He's way more in to strippers/blow lifestyle than racing. I've heard from folks close to him that he literally parties the entire weekend of a GP. Nice Botox BRO.

From Speedweek.com:
    "After pretty weak performances on the first two days of testing in Sepang, Andrea Iannone is now replaced in the Aprilia factory team by test driver Bradley Smith.

After the poor performances of Andrea Iannone on the first two days of testing at the Sepang MotoGP test, Aprilia Racing made a driver change today. Shortly before 10 am, the team of the new Aprilia boss Massimo Rivola decided to treat Iannone for a rest day for today and instead to send the English test driver Bradley Smith (28) on the track, who longingly waited for this opportunity after the previous KTM -Werksfahrer last week from Friday to Sunday had already left a good impression at Shakedown test. Bradley will also run five wildcard races for Aprilia this year, the first on March 10 in Qatar.

Andrea "The Maniac" Iannone had lost a whopping 1.6 seconds on 18th place on Thursday, just as much on Wednesday. He recently underwent a mysterious facial surgery. Officially there is talk of a jaw operation, other sources report that he has tightened his facial features for the second time and removed the wrinkles. Something went wrong, he had caught an infection and had to be treated with antibiotics.

Quite crazy, this version with the somewhat failed plastic surgery is not, because the 29-year-old Iannone was for two years with the Argentine showgirl Belén Rodriguez, who has become popular in Italy as a model and TV presenter. In this scene Botox belongs to the good sound. Meanwhile, the good Belén but has returned to her ex-husband, with whom she has a son together. In January, the enamored Iannone still trumpeted: "I'm crazy about Belén."

Anyway, Iannone in Sepang in the box could hardly be photographed without a helmet at first. His face looks wrinkle-free. The team reported that the Aprilia works driver felt pain when driving as soon as the tight helmet pressed on the strained skin.

"Andrea certainly looks different than in his first GP victory 2016 in Spielberg," said an attentive observer. Even the lips are now much more plump than 2016."

19. Phl218

Phl218 .

That’s a funny german translation as the topic itself.

Iannone is a real BRO

20. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Kevin Schwantz figured him out before the rest of us.