1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | Sepang, Malaysia | October 21,2012

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Oct 18, 2012.

1. JTW

JTW Well-Known Member

I think it was Bradhl and yeah I was thinking the same thing.

2. 418

418 Expert #59

:stupid::crackup:

3. 418

418 Expert #59

k.

I must be hanging on to some ancient rule I heard somewhere.

4. JTW

JTW Well-Known Member

That whiny bitch :)

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Pedrosa has amazed me. I'd have thought he'd have fallen and broken something.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Stoner says it over and over and over and over again tho.

He'd be right but he would be whining :D

7. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

Just got done watching the DVR - looked like a pretty good spill. Glad to hear he'll be okay :up:

And I'm hoping all this bad juju does a complete 180 for him next season, because this year's just been ridiculous.

8. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

The second half really has been pretty astounding for him. If he can tie it all together next year Repsol may have themselves another 'unstoppable'.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2012
  9. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

Okay, I'll jump in. Why is he a dick?

10. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

Pedrosa this year looks to have turned the corner as a mature...season long racer.

I may have to change my outlook on him next year.

This year.....GO JORGE LORENTHO!!!!!!!! :D

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Maybe this year Honda wrapped him in bubble wrap? He doesn't seem to be a china doll this year.

12. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Maybe all the bones that could be broken have been replaced with metal rods already.. he is a robot after all. :p

13. Jack Brock

Jack Brock Well-Known Member

Arrogant and reckless may be better words. The two races that come to mind immediately are Assen and Montegi. At Assen he used Kent as a berm more than once at very high speed, then threw a tantrum that Kent passed him for the win at Montegi. I've seen other things this season that I'd characterize that way too, but the specifics aren't coming to mind right now.

14. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Teenager in a WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP = emotions take over from Logic, does not exscuse reckless riding and tantrum fits, but clearly explains it

15. Dr. Stupid

Dr. Stupid Well-Known Member

What does Stoner say is wrong though? The solutions that would make it more interesting (more CRTs, control ECU, etc.) he's against. Basically, he lives in a fantasy world where there's a grid of 20 multi-million-dollar factory bikes with riders that never get in his way during practice.

Rossi says MotoGP need less electronics. At least that's specific.

16. Jack Brock

Jack Brock Well-Known Member

He is 22, but your point is not lost on me.

17. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

That Malaysian guy in moto2 was exciting! I don't know if I've ever heard a crowd on TV like that before.

18. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

wow, sounds like he needs a biatch slapping then haha

19. turbodogs02

turbodogs02 Just batting at the bunny

Man.....from faded brakes to assploding engines to god knows what else...

Glad Ben is seemingly ok. Looked ugly at first.

If I was him, I think I would seriously consider parking that bike for the rest of the year before it kills him.

20. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

I hope for his sake he has taken a massive salary for next year on the spaggetti thing

What a waste of a man who showed nothing but brilliance a few years ago, first he whipped MM arse then the world, now he can hardly finish a race or Qualify session due to either bike trouble or hes crashed it again