1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | Sepang |Malaysia |Oct 27-29 | 2017

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Oct 24, 2017.

1. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

I’d be surprised if he doesn’t feel that in his back,hip,leg and knee tomorrow. He almost did a workout split on the bike.

ajcjr and The Great One like this.
  2. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Sacrilege! I don’t think Marquez is more naturally talented than Casey. He is a more complete racer though and he will stick around much longer. Also with an outwardly better personality and more sociopathic tendencies. Marquez seems like a fun loving guy but underneath the jokes and 82 tooth smile he’s a killer at heart.

It’s pretty crazy, Marc’s MotoGP career to date has lasted almost as long as Stoner’s. I don’t really see his powers fading anytime in the next 5-7 years. I think if he stays healthy and hungry he could very well make a solid bid for best ever. Little bastard could definitely beat Valentino’s win and title counts before he’s 30. Would be very hard but possible. I bet that’s motivation for him to stick around if nothing else. :D

Last edited: Oct 28, 2017
  3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Stoner's talent was immediately getting 100% out of bikes that others were riding at 99.5% while thinking that they were at 100%.
    Marquez takes it up to 101% to find where 100% is, then dials it back after farting in gravity's face and keeps poking her by going to 100.1% two or three times per lap.

4. throwdown

throwdown Well-Known Member

Post of the year

5. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Her? Just cuz lol.

6. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

Notice the darky is coming off the front tire.:eek:

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Whoa! :eek: Rubber-American… :Poke:

t500racer and Slider82 like this.
  8. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

I think the knee rotating back is more a result of it being grabbed by the pavement than a conscious effort to do so. I say he was putting pressure down trying to stay on/lift the bike and the leathers hooked up.
    He almost got pulled off the bike, save for his elbow having someplace to lock in between his grip on the bar and also supporting the bike. If his elbow hadn't been on the ground, I bet his bike woulda done all kinds of dancin' when the knee came around...and then what woulda happened? Whatever it woulda been, it wouldn't be as smooth as what we just witnessed.

Phl218 likes this.
  9. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

He's faster crashing through a corner than most of us will ever be.

JustaNobody, sdiver, hotnail and 3 others like this.
  10. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

It must be your provider, it never messes up for me!

11. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Man....you're asking for trouble with talk like that....but I'll agree!

12. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Marquez needs to finish the race tomorrow, even if it isn't a win. Hopefully he realizes that.

13. Chango

Chango Something clever!

I finally watched that. Holy shit! That’s just not natural...

14. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

Screw that. We need Marquez to DNF and Dovi to win so we can have a real battle royale in Valencia!

15. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

My guess it's a french thing. 'Gravité' is a feminine word....

Phl218 likes this.
  16. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Marquez has Gumby Legs!!!! Damn that was a hell of a save...

17. Lazy Destroyer

Lazy Destroyer Well-Known Member

If that happens I'll probably faint mid-race. I can't take that kind of excitement.

18. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Maybe someday. But Shuhei Nakamoto agrees with me Casey Stoner is the outright fastest we've ever seen. As amazing as it is to watch Marc ride he still doesn't scare me like Casey did.

JustaNobody likes this.
  19. Phl218

Phl218 .

Have a drink before, just in case ( and for your thyroids)

Lazy Destroyer likes this.
  20. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

That boy went to the moon and back on that one. Ouch.