1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motogp Sachsenring Germany

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Jul 11, 2008.

1. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Guess I missed it too.

Given the context and comments I'm guessing it was a rainbow. :D

2. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

I don't like dani as a personality. As much as i pull for nicky, I am glad that Stoner got the crown before Pedrosa, if he ever gets it, and I hope Stoner pulls #2 this year. One more hit against the "I am the best nobody else matters" personality Pedrosa seems to have.

Granted I have been biased against him since Portugal 2006

3. Nick_OMC

Nick_OMC Will crash your bike

Bunch of whiney cry babies. Relax, its MotoGP, the soap opera of racing as we know it. Also, please quote where I mentioned anything about pedrosa being hurt and me liking it. I made no mention of his broken finger and fractured ankle, until now. I dont like him as a racer, therefore I dont like to see him win. Did I discredit his talent?? No, again you are attempting to put words in my mouth. I merely state in my opinion of him as a racer/rider, person...whatever, that I dont feel he has the maturity to handle winning by a smaller margin. He got antsy and excited with his lead, which he pulled out in fairly short order in the rain, but I digress back to my original statement, that he got cocky and should have been a little less aggressive. Had he done that, Pedrosa might have went on to win the race.

Also, for the record, I dont race. Can't afford to yet. I have done some TD's, which isnt saying much. All of you guys need to get the fuck off your high horse though. You have no idea the kind of things I tell people that are ignorant to motorcycling in general to defend you guys, our sport etc. Internet tough guys....sheesh.

4. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

You are an even bigger moron than I thought: First, you compound your childish statement expressing happiness at Dani's crash with a third rate weaseling job when you tried to claim you never said what you clearly said. Here's the original quote:

"I was just happy as shit to see Pedrosa crash due to his arrogance as a front runner. I hope he goes a 3rd season with out winning the championship with HRC.

Then you stupidly claim that you defend road racers to others. Anyone who takes joy in a road racer's crash is not someone who really gives a shit about racers, can they?

Kindly fuck off. I don't think anyone here wants you hanging around.

5. bcc

bcc painter /fabricator

ahahhaahhahahahaa you called it a sport .

6. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Those on this BBS that race, have raced, or have a realistic understanding of what racing is have neither asked for or require your defense to anyone. Maybe you'll get a better reception on a stunta board.
    There is a certain reverence given to any injured racer, regardless of 'popularity.' You are indeed the "internet tough guy" you claim to despise. Find a mirror, dude.:moon:

mmfoor

7. random hero

random hero Banned

Yea.. not to pile on, but you really dont need to stick up for our "sport" Its the tools with the pink stick-on mohawks and the stunt bikes who are raising hell and wheelieing down the freeway who put the negative perception on our "sport".... stick up for those guys and their stunting "sport"

If you've ever expierenced a crash, or seen first hand what can happen to people on the race track you would have some respect and compassion for a guy who just took a beating @ 150+ mph

8. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

On one hand I was suprised he didn't place better, but on the other the MotoGP field is a tad more competitive than WSS. Just a tad :D

9. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Yeah my wife pointed out to me and asked me why he had rainbow leathers and rainbow helmet and all I could muster was a "Ummm I think it's because he's European."

10. xtest

xtest Village Idiot

Pedbot is certainly not Mr. Personality, however he is a hell of a racer.

I think non race fans/non racers fail to understand a few things - one of which is that racing has a lot of drama in it and it is the Pedbots/Biaggi's/Mladins/Gibernau's ect... that add an important element no matter who your favorite racer may be.

Look at this way.... Real champions want to race against the best. It is what makes racing (or any other sport) exciting. It is how 'moments' are made in the sport. Like it or not Pedbot is one of the best racers....

Last point. No one...and I mean no one should laugh at a racers misfortune when it comes to injuries. Just plain sick.... That is their life, passion, livelihood.

Nuff' said...I am rambling on this morning...

11. Moto-ATX

Moto-ATX Vive Le Moto GP

You are all stupid. I was happy to see Pedrosa crash, as much as I can't stand him. I just wish Stoner would have crashed instead. But I didn't want anyone to get hurt. So I am a little bummed for Pedrosa to be injured. That is never good. That is a cool pic, I bet he is glad thats an air fence and not an ARMCO.

I was also bummed to see Jorge crash again.

12. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

:crackhead:
    Anyone happy to see anyone crash is a putz.

mmfoor

13. bcc

bcc painter /fabricator

Like Mladin ?:Poke: :Poke:

14. 999

999 Well-Known Member

Fixed.

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

So you think anyone on the grid could have easily opened a seven-second gap in five laps if they were willing to crash on the sixth lap?

16. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

Why abso-fricken-lutly... where have you been????:D

17. Tortuga

Tortuga Well-Known Member

Once again all you lunk heads have completely missed the obvious and plain-as-day reasons behind Pedrosa's crash, Haydens - uh - haydening, Etc etc. See this was the first race televised on regular TV here in the US and the sponsors were unhappy that it was raining (notice NASCAR don't get wet) because it meant everyone was just putting around the track. Therefor to add some much needed excitement in the race certain people were forced to crash at key moments. Guess none of you dopes realized Dani waited for his onboard to be on before pitching it.
    Dang! You're so stupid.

18. bcc

bcc painter /fabricator

thats a keeper

19. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I can't believe no one has brought up what a fricken Jackass Elias was in the race. I don;t believe he changed any final outcome, but Rossi should have been even more upset than he was.. If your being lapped and your being given a blue flag....GET THE F*CK out of the way or just pull in until the last lap and go back out for one lap hoping you can still get atleast 1 point.

OH AND I LOOOOVED BEING ABLE TO WATCH MOTOGP IN HDTV....Was soooo much better in HD