1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP Roo leathers

Discussion in 'General' started by Spyderchick, Jan 15, 2007.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

If you jump off your roof and land head first into a bucket of water, I'll give you my taichi's. Gotta video tape it though.

2. barnacle bill

barnacle bill Darethea and B Bill

yes, ours

but it's pretty thin only about 20 pages. when I was in construction i could drive a # 16 sinker nail with my bare hands. next time I'm at the GNF I'd be glad to demostate this feat to anyone that wishes to see it( my hands are big as bear paws). I'm almost 56 yrs young now but I think I can still do that.
    Booger can EAT a phone book and the taco bell chiuauah too for dessert. he turns 11 this march . still a heck of a dog though. rides in a sidehack with little or no brakes( ask scott padgitt) .
    yep. turning leathers keeps your hands strong. you still doing the arm wrestling thing? always the best. b bill

3. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

OK, that's a start. Let's negotiate.....how big can the bucket be and can I jump from the roof of my car?

4. skeesm

skeesm Well-Known Member

D@mn!!!

5. RoastedRumpTard

RoastedRumpTard Well-Known Member

I was thinking that all that leather work made for some tough hands and arms. Alexa sure showed it.

6. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Damn, still can't drive nails with my hand. I can bust boards, though. (but so can any 4 yr old in Tai Kwon Do) :D

7. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

now that's a gamble! :D