1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP Qatar Test 2020

Discussion in 'General' started by NemesisR6, Feb 21, 2020.

1. wac

wac Well-Known Member

Same

2. Badger911GT3

Badger911GT3 Well-Known Member

It's working now.

3. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

4. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Finally got around to watching that.

Very interesting.

Fascinating to watch old movies of very shy Andrea.

5. sicc

sicc Well-Known Member

It was a really good watch however I kinda wish i didnt. It made Andrea seem very pouty that Marc and/or honda was undefeatable. Also kinda sucked to see Gigi say more or less, "the talent is there but wont take the risks to win."

NemesisR6 likes this.
  6. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

But as Andrea likes to say: "That is the reality...."

Interesting getting his 'less filtered' (can't really say 'unfiltered' in his case) feeling about the Mugello race.

Also the showing the overt use of sport psychologists. I'd rather shoot myself in the head than go through that but... not sure either how I would handle some very public professional performance reviews 18-20 times a year....

Didn't expect to see him go camping (!!!) during the summer break. :D

tsflstb and NemesisR6 like this.
  7. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

With the forced interaction with thousands of people on a weekly basis, I would think getting away for a few days like that would feel like heaven for a lot of these guys.

8. rcarson15

rcarson15 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Aaron Canet with some interesting new tats lol

9. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I guess we’re going to have to start calling him Doily Canet.

10. 418

418 Expert #59

Just watched Undaunted.

I was surprised to see that the Ducati team environment seems less supportive than expected and certainly less supportive than Marc's. Also some at Ducati apparently think their bike is better than what Dovi's results show. You have to have your hear buried in the sand pretty deep to think that Ducati has anywhere the speed potential vs. the Honda.

The vibe I got made me think about Stoner, you know the only other rider that had consistency won on the Ducati but got no recondition for it. IIRC he left Ducati partly because of lack of support as well.

Apparently some people still don't think Dovi has the killer instinct although he's taken the fight to Marc and won many times now.