1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP.com subscription are open.... But,

Discussion in 'General' started by tzrider, Mar 9, 2009.

1. bwhip

bwhip latebraker.com

High-res is definitely worth it. I plug it into my 52" plasma with an HDMI cable and it's pretty darn good! Last year was pretty glitch-free, after a pretty poor 2007.

2. Former

Former Well-Known Member

So, just how many can view the race all at once? $100 is a lot of money IMO.

3. Haywood

Haywood Well-Known Member

Remember, that watching old races via the archive are not in Hi-Res if you subscribe to that package. You may get one review of the race in Hi-Res, but other viewings of archived races aren't Hi-Res. Or something to that manner wrt to re-watching races and having a Hi-Res package.

Standard package is what I'll be re-ordering. I watch em on the bewb-tewb when they come on again anyways, just to watch em.....

4. bwhip

bwhip latebraker.com

It is a lot of money, but I've found it to be worth it. 18 rounds, plus loads of other video, articles, photos, interviews, etc. The race videos, which are really fun to watch happen LIVE (despite getting up really early most of the time), include at least a half hour before the race with pre-grid interviews, etc., and a half hour afterward with podium celebrations, post-race interviews, etc. - all completely free of commercials. Plus, if you're into the 250 and 125 racing (which is usually far more competitive than the 800's, and very exciting), you're talking over 50 races. With my subscription, they send me e-mails every day with the latest GP news and links to the content.

To me, to get all of that for $100 or so, compared to the tape-delayed, commercial-filled, Nascar-interrupted stuff on SPEED is not even comparable.

5. BigHeadzDC

BigHeadzDC One Track Wonder

The coverage is FAR better than what we get on Speed.. my only complaint in the past has been the functionality problems. During pivotal races the feed has simply crashed due to load.

6. MasterBlaster

MasterBlaster Radical Freedom Fighter

I'm having some issues here, I selected the HiRes pkg, entered billing info, but cant watch any videos, i keep getting this message:

The specified order cannot be found, or the order is already paid