1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | Aragon | Spain | 2018 | Sep 21 - Sep 23

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Lmfao!!!!!

Post of the day right there!

2. Chango

Chango Something clever!

It's sad for everybody who likes good, close racing between more than 2 or 3 riders.

Dragginass, 418 and rd400racer like this.
  3. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

When it’s widely acknowledged that they have no grip when it’s hot due to the back tire spinning because the software isn’t functioning correctly it isn’t the riders fault. Honda and Ducati both hired top level software engineers from Magneti Marelli and Yamaha didn’t.

BigBird likes this.
  4. BigBird

BigBird blah

Holy wow! 46 starting in 18th place [emoji30]

Sent from my smatrfone

5. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Still doesn't help Redding

6. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Weird. There are probably a few bikes in front of Rossi who do not have Magneti software engineers. How are they doing that?

That must be embarrassing to have people call you the GOAT and have 2 Yamahas, an Aprilia, a KTM and Karel Abraham on a 2 year old Ducati qualify in front of you...

7. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

From 18th to 1rst in 3 laps. Make my words.

8. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

Relax. We know you have a hardon for Rossi hating. You crash out of qualifying and tell me how you'll do....its not like that's the best he could do.

9. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Dude, most of the guys on the grid aren’t going for the win and they know it. Dani’s definitely phoning it in and ready to leave, but you can’t blame him.

Yamaha’s in the suck. I wonder how long until Japan clears out the whole management team a la Ducati after the Preziosi era?

10. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

Screenshot_20180922-121444_Google.jpg

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He crashed twice today? I only saw the one at the end of FP3.

12. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

13. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Oh good grief...you guys crack me up with your lunacy. If it’s all down to Rossi sucking as bad as you say, then why did the Yamaha brass come out recently and publicly apologize for the bike being so bad? Why is it widely acknowledged that Yamaha is behind Honda and Ducati in terms of adapting to the spec software?

BigBird likes this.
  14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

They don't want him to retire unexpectedly. :D

15. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

Not so fast, Rossi just moved up a position, Viñales moved down 3 positions.

16. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Ya, I know that with a win Lorenzo could potentially pass Rossi in points tomorrow. Or were you trying to point out something else? :D

17. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Because Yamaha does not want to lose the good will of Rossi since he is poised to become the main Yamaha brand ambassador and make them a shit ton of money when he retires from racing?

BigBird, Phl218 and rcarson15 like this.
  18. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup:I actually like Rossi and respect what he has done on the racetrack. But I do enjoy making fun of grown men who have blind adoration for him and act like 13 year old girls at a Justin Beiber concert.:D

Jack Brock likes this.
  19. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

Th
    Third, or even fourth place in motogp isn't sucking.

Unless it's Lorenzo.

Jedb likes this.
  20. MGM

MGM Well-Known Member