1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2024 | Race 2 | Portugal | Portimao | March 22-24

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Mar 18, 2024.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

[​IMG]

Senna likes this.
  2. tgold

tgold Well-Known Member

^ The female robot voice saying "Palentino Rossi":crackup:

ducrcr likes this.
  3. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Marc on the box... if I were a betting man I'd go top 2

4. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Just had a flash.... if Pedro does a wicked pass or takes someone out the catch phrase should be "he just got Accosted"

5. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

IMG_1982.jpeg

Phl218, 27, BigBird and 3 others like this.
  6. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Martin for the sprint win, Pecco for the gp win. Binder falls victim to the accosted move allowing marky mark to podium at least once.

tgold and Quicktoy like this.
  7. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

I'm re-doing my kitchen now. Wonder if the wife will let me do the backsplash in that design?

BigBird likes this.
  8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup: I'd bet no but you should ask! And of course film her response.... :D

stk0308 and BigBird like this.
  9. VR45 Troll

VR45 Troll Site Mod Upgraded to Troll. Formerly “Maximum”

My Overlord will get passed again by some 19 year old kid named Pedro on a year old "customer" bike.
    Flying handstands
    will abound as Marc-ee-Marg starts loosing his shit as he begins to realize he is loser now and forever. His temper tantrums will result in him punting his competitors off the track to clear the way for himself before he himself takes flight and I laugh until I piss my pants.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2024
  10. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

Looking forward to the return to Europe.

11. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

:crackup:Please keep it up "unique user dude", your posts always crack me up! :beer:

12. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I love this track. I’m so glad they added it during Covid. I’ll never forget that bitch Sofuoglu throwing his fist at Josh Hayes in a one off SS ride for having the audacity to dice with him.

05Yamabomber likes this.
  13. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

Pedro might indeed pass Marc again however if he does it's on the latest '24 spec RC16 KTM and not a "year old customer bike". All four KTM bikes are same same this year for the Factory team and for GasGas.

And for the record, it's no shock that you'd take enjoyment out of someone else's misfortune.

Clearly you've never raced yourself.

stk0308 and BigBird like this.
  14. VR45 Troll

The only advice I can give you here is dont have children with your relatives. They're too short and they have fat asses.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2024
  15. VR45 Troll

stfu You plebs are too easy to entertain.

thrak410 likes this.
  16. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Just quoting this again....

17. VR45 Troll

We'd be happy to sell you our Syed leathers from our former racing days in a custom tall size (190 lbs with an inseam of 36" inches chest 42") and we are adding in a pair of Held kangaroo skin gloves to sweeten the deal. See the want ads.

18. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Since when did owning leathers make you a racer? I know more track day guys from Jennings than I know racers. I’m so glad you think that owning a pair of leathers makes you a racer lol. SMH

notbostrom likes this.
  19. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

Sounds like you're speaking from personal experience.

20. BigBird

BigBird blah