1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2022 | Race 19 | Sepang | Malaysia | Oct 23

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Oct 17, 2022.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

This race always make me a bit sad #SIC58. I remember seeing it live feeding my few month old son early in the morning and just ......

The Championship can be won here with a difference of 11. So Match point to Pecco

A throwback to where Rossi lost his championship hope

Dragginass, Steeltoe and Yzasserina like this.
  2. BigBird

BigBird blah

3. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

The season having more rounds than it used to have helped that a bit.
    The parity through the whole grid helps a lot too, but still pretty cool.

BigBird likes this.
  4. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I hope Fabio at least gives a good fight for the last few races. He rides that POS Yamaha well.

5. BigBird

BigBird blah

Same could have been said about MM93's Honda and yet he won multiple championships

6. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

At least Fabio has one, I have a feeling he won't win it this year. Just shows what an exceptional talent MM is. Imagine him on a current Duc!

BigBird likes this.
  7. ljuice26

ljuice26 Well-Known Member

8. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

And the French guy is not the 'Just a Flesh Wound' type.....

9. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Seriously; it's pretty ridiculous that Pecco has seven Team Orders™ protecting him and Fabio is on the worst bike on the grid.

I was getting pretty agitated watching Bez get up into second behind Pecco at PI and then just take defensive lines the entire time trying to protect him.

10. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Just put everyone on a Ducati and be done with it

KneeDragger_c69 and Dragginass like this.
  11. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Bez's air bag deployed towards the end, that could've been bad.

12. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Aw hell no

13. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

WTF are you talking about? Bastia and Miller have been consistently throwing shots at Pecco every round. Yea the VR46 boys have played it a little safer but I wouldn't call it team orders. Pecco is generally already in front of them. They're just not going to throw a potentially questionable shot on Pecco.

BigBird likes this.
  14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Bezz
    Has stated unequivocally that he would be helping Pecco whenever possible. I think that Sunday was one of those times. And Zarco clearly said he did help when he purposely stayed in fourth place a couple of rounds ago. I mean, you don't think that those guys keep catching up to Pecco and suddenly lose the ability to execute a pass, do you?

And by the way, I don't think there's anything wrong with that. Ducati earned the right to use the numbers in their favor when they agreed to supply 1/3 of the grid because other manufacturers would not step to the plate. I say this championship is their just reward. I like having more bikes on the grid. Especially when they all are bikes capable of winning.

15. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Johann took one go and almost hit him. I think that was enough for him to think twice.

BigBird likes this.
  16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He has said that 6/7 guys have talked and understand what needs to be done. Bastianini is the only one doing his own thing.

BigBird likes this.
  17. BigBird

BigBird blah

so they give him the slow map in Qualifying...i like their style

Phl218 and rafa like this.
  18. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Didnt Miller actually make a couple passes on Pecco early in the race just this past weekend?

19. BigBird

BigBird blah

he was technically still alive in the championship until he got rammed by Marquez...no not that one, the other one

20. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Miller is also not a Ducati employee next year.... He's working his "2 weeks notice" period right now, and doubt he had zero fucks to give about team orders infront of his home crowd.