1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2022 | Race 12 | Silverstone | GB | Aug 5 -7

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Aug 1, 2022.

1. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Did you actually take the time and go read what he said? I did. Makes total sense. He simply gave a perspective.

G 97 and 418 like this.
  2. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

Butthurt much? Mladin was no Jordan or Schumacher. While at the top of their sport, their philanthropy was second to none. He can ride with LeBron all day though...

3. 418

418 Expert #59

Meh, I think you're the one that's butthurt actually...

And yeah no shit Sherlock, Mladin wasn't a world wide known superstar.

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

Meh, he has a first hand perspective that extremely few people have. Like him or not, he’s a world class racer. I don’t have any issues with it.

5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

And at least he can drink milk.

6. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Not nearly as butt hurt you seem to be about someone who was completely vindicated at his trial, perhaps because a physic provided evidence of his crimes?

Quicktoy likes this.
  7. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

And eat bread....

Too soon?

G 97 likes this.
  8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup:

9. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

He’s neither of those two. He’s not even AC Green or Danny Ainge.

In moto terms he’s maybe on the level of Bradl.

noles19 likes this.
  10. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

"I never celebrated the first seven wins of 2009, after Ben (the selfish little prick) left, as it was too easy." - Mat Mladin

Ah yes, the words of a man's man who spent his entire career seeking out the next big challenge and never settling for a comfortable gig.

What a fucking clownshoe.

Knotcher likes this.
  11. MyWayGuy

MyWayGuy Well-Known Member

cd
    Tickets were £90 and parking
    was £30 i heard…

The two biggest problem I see no open rivalries on or off track, and lack of riders with personality aside from Miller. While I’m sure both exist a lot in MotoGP, fans don’t get to see it.

Personality and rivalry are what drive interest, people love drama!!

henry_carlson likes this.
  12. Used2befast

Used2befast Well-Known Member

13. tgold

tgold Well-Known Member

Rins finishes 3 seconds behind the winner and complains that the shitty tires were the problem? It couldn't possibly be the bike and/or rider that was the problem with being an average of .15 seconds a lap slower.:rolleyes:

Of course tires are going to affect the finish. Every race since the beginning of motorcycle racing has been affected by tire choices. All riders and teams had the same choices to make, and the same opportunity to make them work. Some chose and performed better than others.

14. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Oh, and let's not forget that this gentleman is positive that Michelin is quite evidently favouring the French riders.... :D

15. Used2befast

Used2befast Well-Known Member

Funny

I guess I was celebrating the suzook win too soon:D

16. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

[​IMG]