1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2021 | Round 1 | Losail | Qatar | March 26-28

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Mar 22, 2021.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

What for? lose a bet or going over to watch some lacrosse? :D

2. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Nah, my son came home for the week and on his way back he's stopping in Pisgah for a couple of days mountain biking. We figured we'd go with him and party. Mainly it's just to GTFO of dodge for a 3 day weekend. Going stir crazy:D

YamahaRick likes this.
  3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeah man, I'm so in need of getting out I'm going to go watch field hockey tonight. You ever watch field hockey? It's like watching golf but even slower. :D

notbostrom likes this.
  4. BigBird

BigBird blah

Unless Tiger Woods is driving

turbulence and redtailracing like this.
  5. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Nice. Haven't actually made it to Pisgah yet but lots of good riding up in that area. Bunch of my buddies really like Pisgah for mtb.
    Zing!

rd400racer and BigBird like this.
  6. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

It’s declined my card 8 fing times. 3 different cards. BBT says it’s not on their end. I’m getting pissed. I wrote MotoGP and haven’t heard anything back

7. BigBird

BigBird blah

I know you don't like PayPal, but that's what I used to pay

~sent from mobile

8. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

I keep getting emails saying it failed to renew also. I sent them an email but heard nothing back.

9. Gecko

Gecko Well-Known Member

Same thing here. For me, it was the card's fraud protection because its an overseas charge. Once I cleared it with the card, it worked like a charm.
    That's how I always paid, but this time it wasn't a payment option to select.

Boman Forklift and Quicktoy like this.
  10. Quicktoy

Can’t go back to paypal. They disputed a fraudulent $1,000 charge that I had to tell my bank was fake. They got me my money back but paypal thinks they should be reimbursed. Sorry. Don’t allow scam artists on your platform.

11. Quicktoy

My banks fraud protection is telling me it’s on MotoGPs end. I called multiple times today. Pissing me off.

12. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Pretty sure Motogp only processes a call for charge once a day for a preexisitng account that goes into decline mode.

13. Quicktoy

I’m in. Dorna wrote me back. They told me to open the app and just buy it in the app. Worked perfectly. So there’s another idea for you guys.

Boman Forklift and BigBird like this.
  14. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

44(no one will know because of that dumbass number color)

Phl218 and BigBird like this.
  15. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

I know right? I'm surprised more people dont pick it up. The previous seasons of racing alone are worth it. This off season I must have watched like 6 full seasons of races.

16. Quicktoy

Most of us are subscribers who’s subscriptions just lapsed. I was watching everything up until last week.

BigBird and lopitt85 like this.
  17. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

It's because it's a spanish company probably, wells fargo tried to kick it back last year until they fixed it

BigBird and Quicktoy like this.
  18. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

Whatever you do, pay for video pass in 1 lump sum. If you go monthly you will end up paying just over double.

Quicktoy likes this.
  19. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

It will piss the rain and Guintoli will take it.

20. YoshiHNS

YoshiHNS Mr. Slowly

My bank marked my renewal as fraud. Had to call to approve the charge. Took all of 5 minutes.

Quicktoy likes this.