1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP 2016: Italy - Mugello/Gran Premio d'Italia TIM - May 22

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, May 16, 2016.

1. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Jesus Christ. You but one god damn t-shirt...

Lawn Dart likes this.
  2. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I have a buddy who's in the habit of yelling racer names very loudly when we see them in the paddock. He can't hold in the excitement. Maybe he has tourettes. I don't know. Anyway, it usually scares the crap out of the racers. I guess a lot of them are always on the lookout for crazies.

3. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

At the 2010 GNF, my buddy and I were done racing pretty early in the weekend, so we basically just partied the rest of the time. While pretty drunk, I saw Disalvo walking through the paddock and said "that's Jasson Fxxx'ing Disalvo". For the rest of the weekend, my wife yelled that out the window whenever she saw him. He seemed to think it was pretty funny and waved/laughed or whatever.:beer:

4. Repo Man 32

Repo Man 32 Lifetime Member

Always at the ready.....

[​IMG]

BHP41 likes this.
  5. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

:crackup:The Beeb never forgets

BigBird likes this.
  6. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

I may remember incorrectly, but I don't think any of us were overtly Rossi fans that day. It was Friday, maybe? definitely not qualifying day. I think most of us were on the lookout for Ben. This was the day his mom had us kicked out. :D (I know it wasn't her - but I still think it was someone from Yamaha).

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I think you fools were more than enough to draw securities attention without anyone telling on you :D

Seriously though, everyone in there wears their passes like they're a fashion accessory, it stands out of you can't see the lanyard and badge on someone walking around. I kept getting asked for mine because I'd put it inside my shirt after the gate.

Lawn Dart likes this.
  8. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

And a video of Tissot award.....