1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica I Superbikes at Minnesota I Brainerd International Raceway - July/29-31

Discussion in 'General' started by RossK6, Jul 27, 2022.

1. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

I wonder if he got a wiff of the baggers VP T4 spec fuel. That stuff actually smells like the good stuff. I've smelled race gas in twins cup parc ferme Q1 before, but it's usually a wild card guy burning off whatever is left in his tank from club racing..

2. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

Wasn't a "he", and the comment was from following the other bike closely on track.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  3. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Funny you mention trail. I had issues on my ninja 250 and increasing the trail dramatically improved things. I thought it was because Im 220 lbs because everyone I talked to at the track looked at me like im crazy.

If the Jr cup racers are having to ride around their bikes wanting to fall into corners, Im pretty impressed.

4. FastByKids

FastByKids Tire Warmers What?

I'm a realist, no way my kids would be sniffing podiums in Jr Cup. But if we were making a jump to MA top ten would be the goal and expectations. What new race team WOULDN'T have that as a benchmark? All the teams talk as do the kids amongst each other. My stance will and has been I won't send a motor out to get whatever happens to them. Which is the popular belief amongst many teams.

@Robby-Bobby , you are very correct I was choosing my words very carefully. Yes, I chose to swing back on a few people without going to a level of personal attacks and filth. Quite frankly I don't need anyone to have my side. As sources whom are in the fight already know what is going on. And I'm sure you will soon find out. We wish you the best of luck if you do Crew a couple Jr Cup bikes!

Boman Forklift likes this.
  5. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

fair enough then protest away.

6. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Interesting

7. FastByKids

You have a open invite to the Miller Racing Pit at the WERA Pittsburgh round in a couple weeks.

Your anger and animosity should be addressed.

8. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

main takeaway for me was that VIR scheduled a f'ing car race the same weekend as motoamerica and that it might get dropped. :(

9. G 97

G 97 Garth

Meh, not uncomfortable in the least, you certainly haven’t hurt my feelings. I was only pointing out your hypocrisy that’s all.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2022
  10. FastByKids

Whoa Whoa Whoa, hypocrisy would be:
    YOU talking about my kids, which you stopped after I requested.
    YOU talking about my SO. which I asked you to stop.
    YOU continuing biting at my ankles --- "I'm only hitting softballs".

THEN

Getting butthurt when I told you to "Drink Another". I was simply hitting a softball you threw at me...

That is hypocrisy at its finest.

Yes, turn a bout is certainly not fair play in the WERA world.

I'm sure the flame warriors are STILL trying to find were I have bantered with anyone other than YOU or SEAN. Sorry, I misread you toughness and I'll make sure to not upset you again. I'll just read without replying.

11. G 97

G 97 Garth

Tru dat :bow:

A. Barrister likes this.
  12. G 97

G 97 Garth

Um OK. I don’t think you understand what hypocrisy means.
    None, not one of the examples you have provided about me is hypocritical on my part, not one.
    You are the one complaining bout others insulting you while you insult them. It’s not that hard of a concept to understand but somehow these simple realities escape you. :crackup:

A. Barrister and FastByKids like this.
  13. G 97

G 97 Garth

Interesting. I thought most of the initial comments on here believed the tire carcass/sidewall would be softer, more like a Pirelli, to potentially give an advantage to the Ducati. Hmmmmmm

Gino230 likes this.
  14. lightning97

lightning97 Well-Known Member

Fast, what is your experience with helicopters? 48yrs for me as maintainer, repairer, inspector and manager of repair and lease fleet business. Please don’t infer that they are unable to operate for more than 40 minutes without an issue. thanks! Tim Ivanoff Thrashed Bike Racing

RRP likes this.
  15. FastByKids

This came out of left field. I'll bite...

I am/was qualified on numerous airframes in my Air Force career as a seven level if you are familiar with the structure : C-141, C-5, C-17, C-130, B-1, B-2, B-52.

Favorite airplane was the C-141. Very well engineered and the systems weren't tied into a million different subsystems.

The least favorite was the C-5. We called it FRED. I've slept since then but the required maintenance hours for every hour of flight was absolutely ridiculous.

It was said the only worse airframe that was close to a C-5 was helicopters. (maintenance hours to ONE flight hour.)

I'm not understanding your snarkyness but the level of wrench time on the baggers kind of brought me back to my AF Daze, hence my comment.

16. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

Well, now I understand why they only would go 40 minutes before something would fail.

17. lightning97

lightning97 Well-Known Member

Do you have any experience on helicopters or just hearsay? Not snarky but have made my whole adult living and family welfare making sure helicopters leaving my hands and facility are safe and reliable to perform the intended missions, passenger transfer, EMS, utility and LEO. it bothers me when people infer they are unreliable pos’s.

83BSA likes this.
  18. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

Oh, for the self admitted trolls out there: this is an adult forum. If your(sic) going to play the troll game, don't be surprised when the tables are turned.

And man up. If you send a PM, don't block the recipient from replying back. It's bad form on an adult forum.

Pussy Cunt.

P.S. There is nothing to settle. Your an idtio.

StaccatoFan and pickled egg like this.
  19. FastByKids

I'm not sure if I could of made my post to clarify any clearer. My comment was based on hours of maintenance per flight hour. How many engines did Factory Harley bring to the race? How many engines did they go through at the last round and NOT actually race the main?

Checking my posts and I have not said ANYTHING was a unreliable POS. Working with the best of the best maintainers in the AF who HAVE /HAD helicopter experience is not "Hearsay".

However, it is FACT helicopters are a very dangerous form of transportation vs fixed wing. (From someone who use to work offshore quite a bit). If we want to just throw comments around.

20. FastByKids

You also have a open invite to the Miller Racing Pit at the WERA Pittsburgh round in a couple weeks.

Your anger and animosity should be addressed.