1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica 2015 GSXR 1000 Team Hammer ( Jake Lewis) Street legal.

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Daytona85, Dec 7, 2020.

1. Daytona85

Daytona85 Active Member

I Purchased this bike personally from Mr. John Ulrich the CEO of Suzuki Team Hammer when the team was visiting Daytona Beach in March 2017. Jake Lewis raced the bike in 2016 in MotoAmerica Superstock 1000cc class with Last race being VIR see ( Tech/Frame decal). The bike was featured on RoadRacingWorld magazine for 2 years for M4 Promotions. The bike is STREET LEGAL with a quick disconnect Tag/Bracket and front dome light. Clean Florida Title in my name at my address and registered.

The bike and race parts cost around $24000. I raced it in 2018 ( different body kit) being my first time ever racing and won a Championship with it age 45. The bike has been meticulously and Professionally maintained with no expense spared by Squid Hunter Racing here in Daytona Beach. The bike is fast and has been 100% reliable with regular maintenance and servicing. The bike is ready to race/track and or street.

SPECS:

2015 Suzuki GSXR 1000cc

MOTOR: Moto America Superstock spec motor, EM Pro Yoshimura Electronics tuned for pump 93 and MR12 ( 7 hp gain on MR12 ). Mileage shows 115 on the dash from when Team Hammer installed EMPro racing kit. Quick shifter, GB racing case covers. Motul oil, Pit lane limiter.

EXHAUST: M4 Titanium exhaust system.

SUSPENSION: Ohlins front suspension ( GAS). Ohlins TTX rear both recently serviced.

BRAKES: Brembo front master cylinder/ lever/ Calipers. Billet Brembo rear caliper. Ohlins adjustable steering dampener.

MISC : Two Hot Bodies body kits one with Team Hammer ( Jake Lewis ) 2016 Moto America livery and second kit on team blue/FLO colors.

Shorai battery, SBS pads, Radiator guards, zero gravity windshield, motion pro Rev 2 quick throttle, VORTEX: brake lever guard, clip ons, adjustable rear sets, chain guard, frame sliders, sprockets, fuel cap, grips. Grip tank pads and safety wired.

Also have 2nd set of Wheels/ Rotors ( Jake Lewis) with Pirelli slicks with only few laps so plenty of meat left on them.

The bike is ready to go needs nothing with new Motul oil and filter just fitted. I used the bike occasionally on the street to test things and will come with street parts.

I can send more pics/ video to you personally as this site doesn’t always show full size pics and will help with your transporter for loading etc.

$9995

733A9D5F-BD04-4BDE-8871-60E53FA3C198.jpeg

Attached Files:

Phl218 and irwnn like this.
  2. Qman32

Qman32 New Member

Where are you located?

3. Daytona85

Daytona85 Active Member

Ormond Beach just north of Daytona Beach.

4. Daytona85

Daytona85 Active Member

5. Daytona85

Daytona85 Active Member

Bump Price lowered $9300 obo.

6. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Smokin deal for a super interesting moto. Wish I could adopt it.

7. Daytona85

Daytona85 Active Member

Thank you. It really is a fantastic bike.

8. Daytona85

Daytona85 Active Member

Bike is now sold. Ty to all the people that shown an interest in the bike through PM.

ScottieDucati and henry_carlson like this.
  9. Clayton White

Clayton White Well-Known Member

Where did you purchase the quick disco tag bracket from