1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moto GP Feed

Discussion in 'General' started by john westcott, Oct 9, 2015.

1. john westcott

john westcott Well-Known Member

Any one else having the feed drop out on the Moto GP site tonight?

2. Been rock-solid for me.

3. john westcott

john westcott Well-Known Member

Fucken Dish network!

4. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

No problems.

ETA: Now it's dropping. Thanks Obama.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2015
  5. racergary

racergary Well-Known Member

my feed had been locking up on the computer but after switching to the iPad no trouble

6. racergary

racergary Well-Known Member

just checked again ......the feed to the computer still locks up but is fine on the iPad

7. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

Not very good tonight. Keeps taking ten second jumps back in time.

8. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

Mine keeps freezing, have to refresh the page to go back.

9. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

I'm having this exact experience. The feed will hold for a minute or two on the computer then drop. It's been steady on the iPad all night tonight though.

10. caferace

caferace No.

Mouse over the lower right hand side of the feed, and click the red LIVE button.

You're welcome.

-jim

11. The Great One

I don't know about the other guys, but on my computer it goes from the live feed to the page giving the "not responding" image after a minute or two :(

Gotta love the iPad though. It's been the real MVP for the last few rounds where I've been experiencing these glitches!

12. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

And this will have me pirating this stuff next season. Unacceptable.

13. caferace

caferace No.

14. The Great One

I've actually tried those. It still won't hold for more than 5 minutes on my laptop for the last three or so races.

I've watched Moto3 and Moto2 both uninterrupted on my iPad though. It makes me want to say that it's my computer acting up, but I can watch anything that's been prerecorded (ex. QP1 and QP2 this morning) without issue on the computer. The only issue is when I try to watch something live through the feed. It's pretty strange imo.

15. Lazy Destroyer

Lazy Destroyer Well-Known Member

This is one of my first times trying the live feed, I usually just watch the races via replay. Tonight about every 10 or 20 minutes it'll stop and I can't hit Play or Live buttons to resolve it. If I reload the page it'll pick up just fine.

I'm also seeing 1-4 second jumps back, altho this isn't bothering me as much.

I have my video feed set to Auto so I'm trying 540p but this usually isn't a problem with other services, MotoGP feed seems finicky no doubt.
    I might try a different browser, I'm on Firefox and usually watch the replays using Chrome with no problems.

16. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

It's not you. Every live session has been screwy for this event.

17. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

Switch to CDN2 from the settings in the lower left. Solved my issues.

18. Chango

Chango Something clever!

I've got 50 Mbps speed and it's been locking up throughout the race. Reloading the page is the only thing that helped. It started doing this during the last couple of races, but this race was getting ridiculous.

19. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

This worked. Solid 720p for the first time for this event.

20. Blue Junk

Blue Junk Well-Known Member

I had no issues on the iPad app for the whole 3 hours.