1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moto GO race not on no spoiler page on app?

Discussion in 'General' started by cpettit, Apr 24, 2022.

1. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Anybody else having this problem? Computer and roku both show moto3 and moto2 but no motogp. Wtf?

2. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

mine is showing moto2 race pt1 and not motogp

3. cpettit

same here, moto 2 race was the whole thing though.

code3ryder likes this.
  4. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

I had same issue. The motogp race did not show up on my Roku App. I swapped to my phone app (android) and its there, but has no commentary.

5. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

The motogp race is on the front page, not in the no spoilers section. It didnt have commentary when I watched it earlier

6. cpettit

Found it on the home page of roku app. Well, wife found it. I was too scared I’d see who won if I did it.

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

This is a fantastic thread to drop a spoiler in. :D

27 and TurboBlew like this.
  8. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

9. cpettit

That’s how you get shanked

Dragginass, 27 and code3ryder like this.
  10. evomach

evomach Well-Known Member

Mine showed up in the no spoiler on apple tv app at the very bottom below the Friday activity line

11. 27

27 Well-Known Member

I remember before the no spoilers tab was there and you had to hold your hand up to block out everything but the tabs you need.... so many almost spoiled log ins... like if someone found out the rookie won today before seeing it would be horrible :D

HPPT, MachineR1 and cpettit like this.
  12. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

I taught my wife how to log in for me in those days:crackup:

cpettit and 27 like this.
  13. aardvark9

aardvark9 Member

Awesome, I thought I was the only one who ever did this.

27 likes this.
  14. Inquizid

Inquizid Member Well-Known

I unsubscribed to Moto America on the Gram for this very reason. Why undercut all of your potential TV sponsors by ruining the results for people who have the incentive to tune in? Why not just sit on that info for the brief few hours before it’s televised? Makes no sense to me at all…

27 likes this.
  15. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Reading between the lines taken to a new level as reading through your fingers was a serious skill needed then!

16. code3ryder

this is garbage. this is twice this year that the replay wasn't available anywhere near the time it should. Last time it wanted to play in VR. We'll see what they have to say.

17. code3ryder

ok. so the race is there in no spoilers. go all the way right towards FP1 and it's there.

18. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

Yes go all the way to the right it’s there. Took me a while to find it.

19. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

It’s been there since the race was over just wasn’t on the spoilers page. Just go to schedule on the main page and you can pull up every video from there including the GP race. That’s how I watched it a few hours after it happened yesterday.

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I take full credit for finally getting JU to quit putting spoilers on the Roadracing World Twitter. :D

code3ryder likes this.