1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most crazy girl you ever dated..

Discussion in 'General' started by kangasj, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

You probably think you're joking. I actually agree. We got back together maybe a month after I broke it off, because she talked me into it (by showing up at my door in a long coat and nothing else). Literally 2 days later, we're just sitting there on the couch, and she goes "you're fucking exasperating to talk to". Bingo, I'm out the door again.

So I rent a room to a buddy, and one day he's out cutting the lawn, because I was laid up in bed with a blown out disc. I couldn't hardly get up to get to the bathroom, let alone walk around. So I get a call on my cell, and it's my buddy asking "are you accepting visitors?", knowing full well I'm not, and especially her. So he tells her no, and I hear her in the background saying "motherfucker, you're not going to hide from me". My buddy says "RUN" (knowing I can't), and she comes storming in the house. Of course when she saw the state I was in, she suddenly calmed down and got all concerned for me. "Why didn't you call me for help?" Uh.....cuz you're crazy? It's been quiet for the past 6 months, so I'm hoping she's moved on.

ToofPic and Boman Forklift like this.
  2. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

DAMN.....that's some Murdaugh shit right there.

YamahaRick likes this.
  3. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Glad I never met this flavor, I’m sure that sweetness would have suckered me in for awhile.

Razr likes this.
  4. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Time to boil the rabbit.

ToofPic, TLR67 and Razr like this.
  5. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Keep waiting on Timberlake to show up here…

YamahaRick likes this.
  6. Buell1965

Buell1965 Well-Known Member

The next mourning after our first night together she opened her pocketbook and arranged some med bottles and when I inquired she replied they were for her bipolar . It didn't work out for us and it was pretty much the opposite of fun .

ToofPic likes this.
  7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Polar opposite of fun?

Rugbydad, Funkm05 and Buell1965 like this.
  8. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

I'm still not sold that Bi-Polar is a thing. If it is, then it's either way over diagnosed, or all women are Bi-Polar.

Buell1965 likes this.
  9. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Probably way over diagnosed. Modern medicine in the US loves to get you on some pills forever. That's where the money is.

Buell1965 likes this.
  10. Buell1965

I had known her in my social circle and I was single at the time and she was in fact stunning . The first couple dates went well but unfortunately while I was at work and she was semi hanging around at the house wound up getting in a driveway brawl with my neighbor and being arrested for disorderly conduct .

11. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

All women are Bi. Bisexual or Bipolar

Buell1965 likes this.
  12. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

So she saved you cab fare....

Buell1965 likes this.
  13. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

[​IMG]

britx303 and Buell1965 like this.
  14. Buell1965

Oddly enough I touched base with district attorney and smoothed it out with no harm and no fowl . We went on our ways .

15. Buell1965

Our sheriff here in Whitfield County , the head honcho brought her back to my house to retrieve her car , we passed and it was awkward to say the least.

16. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

I dated a green-eyed Redhead. /thread.

17. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

OMG!! Im gonna need a small towel,just thinking about that!! I sho-nuff love me some red heads,as I
    think I've mentioned a few hundred times here! God they are sexy,fun,stabby,great in the sac,stabby,
    run over you with their car,stabby,loving,stabby..But when they aren't trying to kill you they are awesome!!.
    I had one destroy a Ford taurus, after she decided to chase me on my motorcycle.I went back to check on her,
    and some dude was like"Hey man,I saw the whole thing! I think she was trying to run over you?!"

No shit sherlok!! I gathered as much!!

18. 27

27 Well-Known Member

there should be an entire sub section on the crazy gingers… nature warns us but do we listen the first time…. Noooooo ;)

DrA5 likes this.
  19. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

So how many of you were brave enough to marry one ?

ToofPic likes this.
  20. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

I married the one that tried to run over me...So um..yea :eek::(o_O

Phl218 likes this.