1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most crazy girl you ever dated..

Discussion in 'General' started by kangasj, Dec 11, 2012.

1. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

I have never dated any girls... But some times I wonder if I ended up on some guy's crazy list. When I was a teenager I was too afraid to break up with guys so I would melt down and stress guys out until they broke it off. Seemed to work pretty well until I met a few nutters who had better melt down skills than I did.

My first serious boyfriend in college helped me grow some lady balls. That dude was nuts. A month into our relationship he gave me a bracelet that said "forever" on it...When forever turned out to be 6 months, with on and off flings for the next year - he pretty much turned scary. Called me crying late at night and was aggressively possessive. My dad drove two hours down to school to collect me and helped me fill out a restraining order. You really have to be nuts to get my dad to worry about me.

After that I dated men who were way too old for me because the boys I attracted that were my age were like wounded puppies. Last year I had a guy I was friends with in high school, hadn't talked to him in 8 years, call my phone and leave messages about how we were supposed to be together and how he has never stopped loving me. I had Darren deal with him.

2. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

I'm willing to bet that my ex would befriend any one of SpeedyE's women, then promptly fack their husbands/boyfriends, and insist that they raped her, while she was giving Speedy a BJ. In my car!

3. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Used very hard drugs? Check.

Arrested for trafficing? Check.

Exceptionally hot? Check.

Brilliant and high functioning when sober? Check.

Died young? Check?

Threw sizzors at my face in a rage when she realized I was drinking Coke instead of 151 and Coke. Check.

There's more, but I'm triple tasking as I write this.

Edit: This was all one woman, btw.

4. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

RIP, Sybil :(

5. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

You didn't "have me" do sh@t.

Fucker upset you and made the mistake of letting me see it upset you.

Problem solved. :up:

6. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

Yeah, mine was all one woman as well. I was young and dumb, but I did learn who to avoid later in life through this experience. She was absolutely fracking nuts! She was also good at playing victim and getting people to take her side in any story she told.

7. Derick

Derick Well-Known Member

after reading this, I think I need to get out more. Y'all make me feel better about my failed relationships

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:stupid::D

9. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

You know what? I actually feel pretty good about myself now, after going through all of that shit. It definitely made me a much better person.

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You filed for divorce the next day, right? :D

11. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

She suggested counseling!:D

12. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

I moved out about a day later. I didn't know about the extramarital details until about 5-6 months later. Filed immediately after that.

13. TrackStar

TrackStar www.trackstar1.com

I married crazy.

She loved throwing things at me. Dishes, knives... the entire Christmas tree once.
    I went with some friends to an all day music festival. Came home late that night to find her Dad there loading her stuff in his truck. He had no clue what was up just that she was leaving me. Turns out she was pissed because I didnt come home for dinner then go back to the concert.

Final straw, I come home from work and she's supposed to be at work. Shes not so I ask if everything is OK.

Her: I quit my job
    Me: Why? We're broke and need the money.
    Her: We're married now I shouldnt have to work... my Mom doesnt.
    Me: WTF?? Are you serious?
    Her: Yes, your my husband you need to take care of me like my Dad did.
    Me: Call your f*ckin Dad then because this aint gonna work.

So her Dad rolls in, loads her stuff, apoligizes to me for his crazy daughter and leaves. He then called a few days later and told me to get a lawyer and he would cover the cost of the divorce and that he was very sorry that his daughter was a nutjob.

Fast forward 5 years.
    I bump into her uncle and we start BS'in. He asks why I never come by the family BBQ's or anything. uhhh because we're divorced. He says "but you could come hang out with your daughter."

My what?

She got pregnant about a year after we split. Had a DNA test done for the state and was getting child support from some dude but told her whole family the kid was mine and that we were living together.

Fast forward 2 years:

My wife goes to work for a large manufacturer in town. Ends up working 20 feet from my ex.

Ex starts telling everyone that every Thursday night we still hook up. Wife corners her and threatens to kill her if she doesnt shut her whore mouth.

The end

R/T Performance likes this.
  14. jimraynor21

jimraynor21 Well-Known Member

I 100% feel you...I did not marry her but mine was on/off for 3 years. Clinical picture of borderline personality disorder.

15. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

Hahaha this thread... I'm bored so I'll play. I've made it a habit my whole life of never dating crazies, even though I have a thing for chicks with tats and weird hair and all, I never seem to end up with them... I end up with the actual respectable cute normal chick, or at least mostly so. Eye candy I guess. Well, like a year and a half ago, broke up with a girl I thought was the one, kinda crushed me... you can guess where that leads to... all the wrong girls in all the wrong places.

One in particular last... she was 21, I was 29 (never try to date girls younger than me by more than 2 years or so). Girl was adopted, mom died when she was 2, dad was a recovering alcoholic, dad divorced 2nd wife while they were all on a family vacation one time, she got in a car accident where she flipped her car like 5 times and had crazy head trauma and almost died, she went to rehab while still in high school for cocaine.

One night I'm at a party, its snowing, she calls like, "I wanna see you right now, come get me." Voice was totally fine, no slurring, no sign of any drinking. I leave, go to her house, call her phone, no answer... maybe she's in the shower or something. Call my boy to small talk while I wait a little. See her friend get out of the car in front of me, comes up to my car and is like, "can you help me get her out of the car she's passed out drunk." I'm like ugggghhhh. Go to the car, she's slumped over, throw up all over her friends car, I tell her to get up. She wants me to carry her drunk ass to her room... at 1am... at her father's house... whom i've never met before... who was an alcoholic. My response was, "Are you out of your fucking mind? you must be nuts. Get UP!" She somehow manages to go inside, I don't even follow I just left.

Calls me the next day like "see this is why you should stay away from me, I'm a trainwreck, my life's a mess, blah blah" and I was like "Don't waste my time. All you had to do was say sorry and make it up to me, but ok then, I will thanks." She then leaves me this INSANE voicemail crying and ranting and being a lunatic.

I saved the voicemail and emailed it to all my friends and we had inside jokes using lines from the voicemail for like 3 months after. Was thinking about writing a book at some point, and was gonna use it in a speaker like a Hallmark song card when you opened the cover, as a preface to the book's contents. but whatever.

16. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

I actually suggested counseling as I figured out then that she was effed up in the head. She insisted I go to counseling because it was me that had the "problems". I went a few days after I moved out. It was only then that I was taught what borderline personality disorder was really all about. Well, I experienced it first hand, but had no idea why she was so screwy until I went to see a shrink.

17. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

:clap: WOW! Good on the current wife for keeping her head and not being crazy too!

18. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Good to see the experience served you well, if it is as you claim which is not in dispute. Lesson learned.:up:

19. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

The funny part about going to the shrink myself was that I was with her for so long, doing the emotional roller coaster that when I went in, he saw that and prescribed me the anti-psychotic meds that she would have been on, had she actually taken the time to get diagnosed. I started calling him up when they made me feel weird as shit and kept me from sleeping.

It was then that we both figured out that he picked to wrong person to give medication to.

20. Cajun Kid

Cajun Kid Well-Known Member

I have only had one truly crazy chick. Super Smart, Masters in Edu. Irish Drank Like a fish, Cry at the bar throw drinks at me.....

7 years later we are totally happy and she's the best wife ever! LOL