1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More stupid questions for Mongo :)

Discussion in 'General' started by oilslinger, May 30, 2016.

1. oilslinger

oilslinger Well-Known Member

Can you do something about the search function in the Bikes for Sale section? It won't let me search for "600" saying it is "too short, too long or too common". I don't wanna go through all these pages trying to pick through all of them to find a 600 to get. I'm too lazy for all that.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope. 3 character searches will slow things down way too much sorry. Going to have to be more specific about which kind of 600.

3. oilslinger

But I wanna look at them all :Poke:

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm sure you do :D

5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

"600" wouldn't get you the results you want anyway. Say it was an add for an R6. Everyone knows that an R6 is a 600cc bike so it's unlikely the seller would even bother to put "600" anywhere in his ad.

6. oilslinger

Can't do R6 either lol

7. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Mongo, is the Cycle Jam schedule finished yet? When are we making up the Roebling round? Could the weather get any worse than it was Sunday? How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

oilslinger likes this.
  8. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

Three.

Duh.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It's about 99%, need the editing crew to go over it tomorrow. Not sure yet, have to think on that more. Yes, yes it absolutely can. 3.

wanderlust and Shenanigans like this.