1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More Parents Sexualizing Little Kids

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by In Your Corner, Feb 29, 2020.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

2. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

How on earth do you keep finding this stuff to post? What the hell do you search for?

3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Someone please rescue this child from this room, then lock all its doors and....

[​IMG]

Gorilla George likes this.
  5. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

Sick and sad that modern adults have lost all sense of morality and normalcy. This isn't moral relativism, this is lost at sea without a compass...

EDIT - "some modern adults..."

6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

....and these scumbags don't even have to fly to some remote island on the Pizzagate express anymore to do this kind of shit. They are out in the open and for some reason the police aren't locking this pricks up.

7. Inst Tech

Inst Tech ain't no half steppin

You know the world is F'd when you see shit like this.

8. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

I refuse to click on any of those links....just not gonna happen.

sdg likes this.
  9. WTF is going on here.

When I first read the title, I thought it would be another story of parents putting their child through a sex change.

This is still fucked up, but just not quite as fucked up.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I love how people think this is a modern thing. Families used to sell off preteen daughters for marriage all the time, it was normal behavior for them to be sold to an older man to help run his farm and bear him children. Crazy shit with parents and children isn't remotely new sadly.