1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More CJ props...

Discussion in 'General' started by Cannonball39, Jul 2, 2007.

1. Cannonball39

Cannonball39 Well-Known Member

I just wanted to say that even though I had a rough weekend full of "hiccups" that I, as well as my family/friends had a GREAT TIME while participating in and spectating my first ever CJ!!!

Shouts out to...

-Lloyd and Gil from the Chronic Motorsports/catchme180.com crew for all the comedy, comraderie, general hospitality and "AC" that came right in handy when the heat hovered around 90 degrees.

-Terrence for failing me at tech (probably for pissing him off in a thread a few days ago, lol)... Naw seriously, thanks Terrence for coming to my aide with the heavy hand and hammer, removing what was left of my exhaust can after it flew off from the rivets in my second race, as well as pointing me in the right direction for a loaner can. Oh, and for also giving me hints on how to get around RA the "faster" way.

-Vesrah Suzuki's Mark Junge for lending me a brand new Graves pipe simply on the strength of "What's your name, phone number, bike number? Nope, no money, just return it when you're finished." (Pipe didn't fit but it's the thought that counts.)

-Wera official Mike for lending me the pipe off his bike that sat strapped down in his trailer, on it's way to a for sale ad near you. Good lookin out, Mike!!!

-The cornerworkers and photographers that seemed to be ready and waiting 2-3 deep in every turn, lol. You guys/gals really are some top shelf individuals and we couldn't do it without you.

-The announcers!!! You guys were SUPER! Very professional, focused, and complemented each other well! The announcer on the front had the grids down to a science and gave us all the top notch details as far as he could see and then would pass the reigns to his partner on the backside who not only gave us the play-by-play but ALSO left the mic on for the fans to hear the bikes motoring by his booth! That was AWESOME!!!

-The flag man and his lady (congrats on the 47 yrs locked n loaded)!!! I don't think it gets any better than the job you all did with such consistency race in and race out!!! Great job!!!

-Last but not least... The racers!!! You guys are SERIOUS about this here thing we do!!! From the Wikle kid and his .29/+50 pit board, to Jensen, Acree, Lewin, and Batey 4 abreast, down the hill, on the brakes trying to slow down those million hp 1000cc machines, you guys really know how to send us home with our tongue hangin out!!!

To all involved with keeping this thing going year in and year out, all I can say is thank you and I look forward to a few more of these,whether from the fence of from the grid!!!

2. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Did Al flag the Cycle Jam?

3. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

It was Chuck and Charlotte. :up: