1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mongo - Sunoco Contingency $ ?

Discussion in 'General' started by Shannon Huffman, Jul 10, 2002.

1. Shannon Huffman

Shannon Huffman Well-Known Member

Mongo ( or anybody else that may know ) ..... Does anybody know who the recipients of the Sunoco contingency money were ? Just wondering ....... Would be nice to know I've got a check on the way if I was one of the lucky ones.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No idea, I'll have to sort that out when I get back home

3. Shannon Huffman

4. gocr6

gocr6 i fall down....

dude, dont be mad at me, but i had to copy the avatar. spongebob rocks the hizzouse

5. Shannon Huffman

Are you related to Tom ? Cause YOU SUCK ! :D No prob .... We can share Spongebob. I'd use Patrick if I could find a small pic of him somewhere on the net .... He kills me.

6. Shannon Huffman

..... any word yet Mongo ?

Still waiting on some word on the Sunoco contingency. Since I know lots of guys (myself included) seem to be having problems with contingency payouts this year I was just wondering if any of the Sunoco money was paid out to anyone. To my knowledge it was just a one weekend deal and not a season long offer. I just wanted to see who won the $ if in fact any was paid out. Hopefully some of it is headed my way :D

7. jarcoco

jarcoco shimmy shimmy coco puff

yeah, i'm curious to know too. i talked to the dude after the race and he said that he would send out the checks later that week. so maybe whoever's been paid has already been paid. but then i asked the dude how he was gunna mail them, since he didn't have anybody's address or nuthin. but he said that he'd get that stuff from wera so i guess we'll see.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sorry, I haven't had a chance to look into and lost internet access at the office. I'll talk to the boss and see if they made arrangements to get info from us. I was under the impression that they were handling everything but I'm not sure.

9. reknelb

reknelb U must have Klingon blood

HEY! Damn sponge Bobs are all over the place.

10. jenn305

jenn305 Well-Known Member

haha, patrick. "thinking clearly, that's what i do...":)

11. P Chandler

P Chandler Active Member

Hey Spongebob..... This is Umbrellagirl #1 from the WERA office, our service has been down, so maybe I can answer your questions, I sent the results to Mr. Browing on Monday, I got a reply from him on Tuesday, I do believe you were one the the lucky people, so just give him the rest of this week. to make sure just call me at the WERA office.......:) :)