1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mongo: Points Questions

Discussion in 'General' started by Scott McKee, Sep 23, 2005.

1. Scott McKee

Scott McKee FZR crasher

Sean,

In looking at the updated points, it looks like the Northeast points did not get updated from the latest Summit Point round.
    Also the National Vintage points don't show V6 or V6LW points.

Thanks,

Scott

2. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

They're at Barber this weekend. You might want to call the office or e-mail Sean direct.

On a side note, what brand of helmet did you use on Sunday? I thought I remembered you saying it was pretty O.K.

3. Scott McKee

Scott McKee FZR crasher

Not a big deal, just wanted to call it to his attention.

I believe it was a HJC. Don't remember what model it was though.
    I can find out from Jimmy and let you know if you want.

Scott

4. Pants Romano

Pants Romano Well-Known Member

Yep, he turned down my Suomy. Thanks for the hook-up, my friend. Next time I'd take the cash. ;)

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Currently I'm sittingin the airport on the way to Kali so email is better than here for stuff like that. Working the V6 thing, it's an easy fix but not sure it'll be done before my flight. I think I totally forgot the NE stuff but I'll look at it.

6. YamRZ350

I'm glad it worked out. It looked like you had enough to worry about keping 3 women happy in your pit...

7. YamRZ350

No need for that, I'm in the market and was more curious than anything. Thanks though. I've been wearing Shoei's for almost 20 years, I probably won't switch now anyway.