1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mom R.I.P

Discussion in 'General' started by bkeros, Jan 27, 2011.

1. bkeros

bkeros Well-Known Member

Well, tonight at 10:45pm EST marks the 16th anniversary of the passing of my mother from lung cancer. She was a fantastic mother to 5 feisty children, and has been and will always be dearly missed. Every year for the past 16 years, at 10:45pm, 5 phone calls come in from every corner of the country to my Dad's house. :(

2. Zippy1

Zippy1 Banned

3. trancework

trancework It's always now...

Sorry for your loss.

4. Sleeping Psycho

Sleeping Psycho Well-Known Member

Cheers to your mom

5. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Rest in peace mom.

6. racer_11

racer_11 moto nyne guy

rest in peace mom.

my mother was recently diagnosed with lung cancer...i am trying to get back home to be with her. my dad, bro and sis are there with her.

7. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Rest in peace. Lost my mom to complications from lung cancer surgery two years ago. I feel your pain.

8. Mars750

Mars750 Got track...

9. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

I can understand how you have felt for the last 16 years....I lost my dad to MS 17 years come July 3rd.

She I am sure she is looking down and smiling that her family still cares for one another.

10. GIGOLO

GIGOLO Well-Known Member

Sorry for your loss, she sounds like she had a lot to be proud of. Godspeed

11. Stillie

Stillie Off that like Jay-Z

RIP....Cancer is an awful disease. :(

12. Scotty 79

Scotty 79 The Spyder

Very sorry for your families loss.

13. Pigman

Pigman Well-Known Member

14. Vinny337

Vinny337 Vin is in...Beastmode!

Any loss is hard to deal with especially when it's someone near and dear to you. God Bless

15. grantourin_90

grantourin_90 Well-Known Member

16. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

Sorry for your loss. I lost my mom to cancer 3 years ago this May 31st. She passed 24 days before my first child was born. I see her every time I look at him, and still the anger lingers that she never met him.

May your mom rest in peace.

17. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

Stay strong and keep her spirits up! She CAN beat it!

And don't EVER wait until tomorrow to tell her everything you have in your heart for her.

18. bkeros

bkeros Well-Known Member

Good advice! There are a few things that I resent not being able to share with my mom...that is very true.

Thanks for the kind words fellas. Although she tried a few times to quit smoking, it never took, and a very unpleasant demise followed. I won't dwell on that, as there are others on this thread that either have lost a loved one due to cancer, or are suffering through a recent diagnosis. Suffice it to say that you don't want it.

Prayers go out to others on the board dealing or who have dealt with this loss!

19. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Sorry for your loss. I lost my dad 3 years and 12 days ago to the same

20. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that you lost your Mom to such a terrible disease. My Mom died 26 years ago and it seems like only yesterday. We will always feel the empty space that they occupied. :(