1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modern Warfare 2...11/10/09

Discussion in 'General' started by Cuddles de Sade, Oct 21, 2009.

1. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

my group of guys will play Private Matches first...learning the new maps, guns, perks and gametypes for a few hours before going to online Multiplayer. I don't anticipate playing the single player until next summer at the earliest.:D

2. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

pre-ordered for PS3

3. rthorn

rthorn Member

mine is roadracer72..send friend request

4. Biggboi

Biggboi wera novice #446

game

what comes with the prestige version

5. falcon2081

falcon2081 Active Member

So who is going to be doing a all nighter? I got off Tuesday and Wednesday. Am hoping to beat my record of 15 hours play time like i did with cod4 (minus breaks for eating, bathroom etc) I plan on playing private matches first learning the maps before venturing to online. I have been studying the videos of gameplay on youtube and know the routes for some of the maps already. Either way I can't wait.

6. random hero

random hero Banned

WOW... some of you guys are taking this a bit over the top.. Whats the harm in getting online and learning the maps w/everyone else, your stats won't be stellar from the get-go:confused:

7. tunawest

tunawest Well-Known Member

i took tuesday off specifically for the game. i will start the story then when i feel like it i will do online so that means like 2 am

8. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

Ok............. You need to check out another game called "women".

9. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

CODMW2 is cheaper, and is always ready to be played with.

10. falcon2081

falcon2081 Active Member

Am going to be learning the maps with the team i always play with. By team i mean group of friends who play the game as much as I do. I don't do the silly stupid clan/gamebattles crap. As for my stats if anything they are going to be high then come down and avg around 3.0 or so.:p:D

That comment is so played out seriously...:rolleyes:

11. Biggboi

Biggboi wera novice #446

game

i like video games just as much as anybody but being there 12 midnight to buy it please it's not that deep :confused:

12. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

Is it played out because someone suggests it to you daily? Yikes.

13. justariot66

justariot66 Well-Known Member

Screen name here is my tag for ps3, I'll be glad to kill anyone who challenges me! Lol
    seriously though do you think playstation will be able to handle the volume of tragic that's it's going to gave on the day of the 10th?
    Has anyone read any comments regarding crashes or traffic?

14. Schitzo42

Schitzo42 dweeb

The PS3 version is using the same P2P DemonWare Net bullshit that the first version used. It's now what is also powering the IWNet multi-player for the PC version. So Sony doesn't have to worry about handling any volume of traffic on PSN. Just your local internet providers for all the peer to peer traffic of the game. DemonWare and IW just handle the matching up of the players to send them to the "host" for the multiplayer game. That "host" is someones PS3.

-steve

15. BuiltforSin

BuiltforSin In the grass

I have to fix my XBOX asap. I forgot this was coming out early Nov.

16. tunawest

tunawest Well-Known Member

I have not been able to stop thinking about it all day. gonna get home, take a nap then go get the game and a 5 hour energy drink.

17. haunter

haunter Well-Known Member

things get worse everyday for the PC version.......

18. random hero

random hero Banned

F**K YEAH.... 5.5 more hours. Hellova birthday present :) I feel like such a nerd, edging towards 30 and will be hanging out @ 1201 trying to score COD.... F my life

19. justariot66

justariot66 Well-Known Member

OH CRAP its tonight I was thinking tomorrow night for wednesday. I asked the wife how losery would it be if i went to get it tonight at midnight. When she said it would only be geeky I new I was going, hell I have been geeky since Star Trek TNG came out when I was 12.

20. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

i was off as well. oh well, so much for sleep tonight :clap: