1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mize Mobile and the TIRE WARS

Discussion in 'General' started by theQman23, Feb 3, 2009.

1. theQman23

theQman23 Racer's Choice for TIRES

Dear fellow racers, During the upsets and changes that have occurred in the last few months regarding tire distributors, it has been brought to my attention that people for some reason fear that I have gone out of business, or that I no longer carry certain products, etc etc. You racers compete on and off the track, and guess what? So do the tire guys.

I guess I fueled this rumor by accident because I let my ad banners drop in January, (waiting for new tire data from multiple manufacturers to update our site with,) and I also don't like to get caught up in rumors. So let me say this once, and say it clearly, and publicly.

MIZE MOBILE LLC IS 100% SOLVENT, and despite the changing of the guard amongst our competitors, we are still in business 100%, with no debt to anyone, and intend to continue to service our motorcycle road racing customer for the next 30 years. (I want to retire by age 66, forgive me.....) but for the next 30 years I'll be out there with quality products, MULTIPLE BRANDS OF TIRES, and the same multi-region multi-sanctioning body, presentation and attendance that I have had since I incorporated.

Some of my competitors are claiming to be our suppliers, and are claiming that I only buy tires from them. If this were true, then how come I sell tires that they don't have access to? Some of them are claiming that we are going out of business and that someone else is taking over our territory. Well this isn't true either. I'll be at all the same events this year, that I was last year. Some of them are claiming that we are not credible because we offer a choice and will quote unquote "sell anything"? Well, you, the customers, should decide whether you want to buy from a one trick pony or whether or not you should buy from an experienced racer who has ridden on multiple brands, and therefore knows the inns and outs, and therefore has chosen to offer you, the customer, the choice. One of my competitors has even declared that I work for him, and that I'm his employee........ well.......... I don't want to be rude, but I work for my wife, not him.

To sum it up, Mize Mobile LLC is strong, healthy, and coming to all of the same events in 2009 that we did in the past. We are looking forward to seeing you at the races!!!!!!!!!
    -Quentin

2. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

I haven't heard you were out of anything, but glad you could stop the rumors. At VIR we can hang out and talk about the rumors we hear about each of us.

See you there.

3. theQman23

Hi Stick, and thanks for writing in. Here's a hope and prayer that 09' sees your continued growth as well. (How bout' those fuel prices droppin' huh???? YEaaaah booooyyyyyyyy) See you soon.
    -Quentin

4. stickboy274

I'm not counting on that fuel thing staying in check, bu tI'll enjoy it while it lasts. I filled up last night for Tally. $1.97 a gal.

We need to talk at VIR. I want to run some ideas by you there.

5. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

You two bid on selling me tires lol.....

Cant wait to get back on the track!

6. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Low fuel prices kick ass............ now how bout some tire price wars?

7. theQman23

Tire Wars

Dear Racers, I understand your desire for cheap pricing, but remember, Stick and I have to make an honest living to be there to continue to service you. So instead of us getting in a price war, how about we do it like this. If you live South of VIR, call Stick. If you live north of VIR, call Mize Mobile.

Whatta ya think?

-Quentin

8. exracer941

exracer941 Well-Known Member

I think that is a fine idea. And will be calling soon. Can't wait till VIR>....:beer:

9. RollieManollie

RollieManollie I Need to Get My Beak Wet

Just bought my tires from Quentin....had them 2 days after I placed the order!!:up: Outstanding service at the track and away from the track!:up:

10. 771Doug

771Doug V6HW #686

*he he* I live dead east of VIR, so I have been switching back and forth. It's Stick's turn, next time. BTW, incredible service from both. Thank you, fellas. :beer:

11. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

What if we live south of VIR, but race north of VIR?

:p

12. stickboy274

I've seen you on a bike. You don't race north or south of anything.:Poke:

13. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

My times at Roebling last time I was there were better than your times

:Poke:

14. stickboy274

Doubt it was better than when I was trying.

15. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Racers and excuses, go together like red beans and rice.

:D

16. stickboy274

I like red beans and rice.

17. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Cool, me too, put some Tabasco Chipotle sauce with them mmmmm

18. RacerRuss

RacerRuss Well-Known Member

I thought Stickboy was a pimp and this was just a front. My bad!!! :beer:

19. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

See ya at the track Qman! Looks like there's going to be some new Michelins this season?

20. SVandST

SVandST Well-Known Member

Qman has great customer service. Couple years back at Mid-O it was raining and everyone ran out of 160 rain tires. Q said he would have tires for me the next day and sure enough he did.

Last year at VIR Q helped me get my bike back together after an unfortunate incident. How many other tire vendors will spend their time helping a racer get there bike back together?

Thanks for your help in the past, Q, and I look forward to giving you my business this year.